Global Viscosupplementation Market By Hyaluronic Acid Type (Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid, Standard Hyaluronic Acid), Application (Knee Arthritis, Hip Osteoarthritis), End-User (Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), Procedure Type (Single-Injection Procedure, Three-Injection Procedure, Five-Injection Procedure), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Viscosupplementation Market
Global viscosupplementation market is registering a substantial CAGR of 9.80% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the increased geriatric population.
Market Definition: Global Viscosupplementation Market
Viscosupplementation is a method for infusing liquid greasing into a joint to promote better joint development, reduce torment, and reduce the motion of osteoarthritis. Walking careful focuses, orthopedic facilities and the emergency clinic makes widespread use of them. As of now, only authorized viscosupplementation therapy of knee osteoarthritis is hyaluronate injections.
- Surging demand for minimally invasive surgical operation, is driving the growth of the market
- Rising awareness about new drugs and devices for the treatment, is helping in market growth
- Increasing population of obesity, is also the factor to grow the market
- Rising geriatric population globally, drives the market growth
- Lack of inefficiency and safety of product, hampers the growth of the market
- High price of hyaluronic acid treatment, hinders the market growth
Segmentation: Global Viscosupplementation Market
By Hyaluronic Acid Type
- Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid
- Standard Hyaluronic Acid
By Procedure Type
- Three-Injection Procedure
- Single-Injection Procedure
- Five-Injection Procedure
- Knee Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2016, Lattice Biologics introduced AmnioVisc supplement. Joint pain associated with osteoarthritis is treated with this processed amniotic fluid supplement. Armed with six months of successful results from a 275-patient research to evaluate its effectiveness and reliability, AmnioVisc(TM) is the amnio viscosupplement most researched to date. The controlled research of the Western Institutional Review Board (WIRB) shows enduring, secure pain relief and fewer adverse events on the market than the present level of viscosupplements for Hyaluronic Acid (HA) care. This launch will increase the revenue of the company.
- In May 2016, Anika Therapeutics introduced CINGAL in Canada. This product helps in the treatment of pain in the knee associated with osteoarthritis. Earlier CINGAL was approved in 2015 in Canada for the launch of the product. This launch resulted in the expansion of the company.
Global viscosupplementation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of viscosupplementation market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global viscosupplementation market are Bioventus, Ferring B.V., Lifecore Biomedical, LLC, LG Chem., Sanofi, Anika Therapeutics, Inc., SEIKAGAKU CORPORATION, Zimmer Biomet, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Fidia Farmaceutici s.p.a., Bausch Health, Smith & Nephew, Alcon Vision LLC, ALLERGAN, Galderma Laboratories, L.P., Regen Lab USA LLC, DePuy Synthes, Contipro a.s., TRB Chemedica International SA, Teijin Pharma Limited., Freda Biotechnology Co.,Ltd., NORDIC DRUGS, Mylan N.V., Merz Pharma, Vantage Specialty Chemicals, Laboratoires Expanscience among others.
Research Methodology: Global Viscosupplementation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global viscosupplementation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)