Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market, By Type (Coagulants & Flocculants, Corrosion Inhibitors, Scale Inhibitors, and Biocides & Disinfectants), By End User (Municipal, Power, Oil & Gas, and Mining),By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market
The Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market is expected to reach USD 61.86 billion by 2025, from USD 43.6 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.9 % during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market
Water treatment chemical is a water cleaning process by the use of various chemicals. It prevents from corrosion, suspended solids and microbial contamination. Water treatment chemicals gas has many features such as cost effective, safe to processed using tested ingredients and maintains water purity with optimising performance, improving yields, and reducing costs. It is used in cooling water systems, cooling towers and closed circuits, wastewater and effluent treatment chemicals, steam boilers, eco-friendly biological formulations, reverse osmosis membrane products, advanced polymers and many more. Water treatment chemicals are widely applicable in many industries such as municipal, power, oil & gas, and mining and others. In 2017, VEOLIA launched Hydrex 3000 a world-class water treatment chemical. It contains effective solutions for the removal of solids and turbidity in clarifying water streams. It is used in food and beverage plants as pre-treatment and improved product quality. In 2017, GE launched a new water treatment chemical for beverage industry called ZeeWeed700B. They have unique UF membranes with GE'S BEV series Ro technology. It is used for production of ingredient water for carbonated soft drinks, juices, bottled water and non-carbonated beverages.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising demand for chemically treated water from various end-use segments
- Global Mandate for provision of safe, treated drinking water
- Regulations and measures to recycle and reuse wastewater
- Stringent regulatory and sustainability mandates concerning the environment growing end-user industry growth
- Alternative water treatment technologies
Market Segmentation: Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market
- The global water treatment chemicals market is segmented into type, end user and by geography.
- Based on type the global water treatment chemicals market is segmented into coagulants & flocculants, corrosion inhibitors, scale inhibitors, and biocides & disinfectants and others.
- On the basis of end user the global water treatment chemicals market is classified into end user municipal, power, oil & gas, and mining and others.
- Based on geography the global water treatment chemicals market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely north America & south America, Europe, Asia-pacific and, middle east & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, turkey, Russia, china, India, south Korea, japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, south Africa and, brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market
The global water treatment chemicals market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of water treatment chemicals market for global, Europe, North America, Asia pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market
Some of the major players operating in the global water treatment chemicals market are BASF SE , Kemira ,Ecolab Inc, Solenis, Akzo Nobel N.V., Baker Hughes Incorporated, The Dow Chemical Company, SNF Group, SUEZ , Chembond Chemicals Limited, SAMCO, VASU Chemicals Johnson Matthey Fine Chemicals among others.
Research Methodology: Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others