Global Workwear and Uniforms Market By Type (General Workwear, Corporate Workwear, Uniforms), Distribution Channel (Direct, Retail, E-Commerce), End-Use Industry (Manufacturing, Mining, Agriculture & Forestry Industry, Service, Others), Purpose (Rental, Purchase), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Workwear and Uniforms Market
Global Workwear and Uniforms Market is expected to undergo with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing innovations and fashionable workwear apparel available in the market keeping in mind the growing levels of millennial population working in the applicable industries.
Market Definition: Global Workwear and Uniforms Market
Workwear and uniforms can be defined as wearable apparel that have been designed on the request of a particular organization requiring their employees to wear those particular apparel, which have been branded with the organization’s name and sometimes logo. These apparels also double as protective clothing providing the user/wearer durability and safety from external factors.
- Growth in demand for fashionable and appealing workwear apparels and uniforms due to the rise in number of millennial population employed in the applicable industries
- Advancements in technology which has resulted in sustainable product offerings; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Workwear and uniforms are additional expenses for the organizations and maintenance costs of these products is also another additional expenses for the organizations; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Workwear and Uniforms Market
- By Type
- General Workwear
- Corporate Workwear
- By Distribution Channel
- By End-Use Industry
- Agriculture & Forestry Industry
- By Purpose
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Superior Group of Companies announced that they had agreed to acquire CID Resources, Inc. With this acquisition Superior will be able to better service the needs and demands of healthcare segment for specialised uniforms and work-apparels.
- In August 2017, VF Corporation announced that they had completed the acquisition of Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Co. With this acquisition VF Corporation is expected to become a global leader in workwear apparel industry and significantly enhance their product offerings and service portfolios.
Competitive Analysis: Global Workwear and Uniforms Market
Global workwear and uniforms market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of workwear and uniforms market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Workwear and Uniforms Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the workwear and uniforms market are Aramark; Cintas Corporation; Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Co.; VF Corporation; Liberty Work and Leisure Wear Limited; The Uniform House; Landau Uniforms; Superior Group of Companies; Johnsons Apparelmaster Limited; MARTIN & LEVESQUE; Alsico NV; Adolphe Lafont; Carhartt; Engelbert Strauss; MOCEAN.com; CID Resources, Inc.; Hultafors Group; HAVEP and Red Kap.
Research Methodology: Global Workwear and Uniforms Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure