Global Yersinia Diagnostics Market By Test (Stool Culture, ELISA, Radioimmunoassay, Tube Agglutination, CT Scan, Ultrasonography, Colonoscopy), Technology (DNA Probes, Immunoassay, Monoclonal Antibodies, PCR), End User (Hospital Laboratories, Public Health Laboratories, Commercial Laboratories), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Yersinia Diagnostics Market
Global yersinia diagnostics market is expected to rise by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the advancement in the technology, rise in awareness about health among people and increase in the adoption of molecular diagnostic tools.
Market Definition: Global Yersinia Diagnostics Market
Yersinia, a bacterial species belongs to the family of Enterobacteriaceae. Yersinia is responsible for acute diarrhea, enterocolitis, mesenteric lymphadenitis and terminal ileitis. Infection from the Yersinia can be identified through common symptoms including swelling of lymph nodes, fever, chest pain, haemoptysis and dyspnea. Yersinia is mainly acquired through the consumption of contaminated food, water or by the bites of infected fleas. The Yersinia bacteria can be diagnosed with antibiotic treatment. The rise in the number of patient infected by Yersinia is boosting the diagnosis market.
- Advancement in the technology is driving the market
- Rise in awareness about health among people is driving the market
- Adoption of molecular diagnostic tools acts as a driver for the market growth
- Rise in the number of patients around the globe is also driving the market
- Higher occurrence rate of Yersiniosis in Japan, Northern Europe and Scandinavian countries has significant role in growth of market
- High competition among the manufacturers of Yersinia diagnostics restricts the market growth
- Limited funding from the government for health care developments hamper the market growth
- Bulk purchase by various group purchasing organizations hindering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Yersinia Diagnostics Market
- Stool Culture
- Tube Agglutination
- CT Scan
- DNA Probes
- Monoclonal Antibodies
By End User
- Hospital Laboratories
- Public Health Laboratories
- Commercial Laboratories
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, nucleic acid amplification testing (NAAT) has been used for the identification of Y. enterocolitica in cancer patient. The results are quite good as most of the cases were identified by the NAAT. This technology can be adopted by the end users such as hospitals for the identification of pathogenic Yersinia
- In July 2018, new kits are launched by the CerTest for the diagnosis of pathogens in humans. VIASURE Real Time PCR Detection kits by CerTest helps in detecting the level of pathogens at any time. The kit has other pathogens facilities also and hence in has demand mainly in hospitals
Global yersinia diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Yersinia diagnostics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global yersinia diagnostics market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Merck KGaA,, BD, bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., ELITechGroup Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Lonza Ltd, PerkinElmer Inc, QIAGEN, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, SeraCare Life Sciences Inc., and others.
Research Methodology: Global Yersinia Diagnostics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global yersinia diagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)