Global PCR Devices MarketBy Technology (Digital PCR, Real-time PCR), Product Type (Instrument, Reagent, Consumables, Others), Application (Oncology, Blood Testing, Pathogen Detection, Research, Forensic, Others), End User (Hospital, Diagnostic Center, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Clinical Research Organizations, Academia, Laboratories), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global PCR Devices Market
Global PCR Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.85 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5.68 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.00% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing usage of biomarkers for diagnosis of diseases
Market Definition: Global PCR Devices Market
PCR devices have its applications in DNA sequencing, cloning, library generations, mutagenesis, expression profiling among others. PCR devices are thermal cycler which is commonly used in laboratories for amplifying the segments of DNA through polymerase chain reaction.
According to World Health Organization, Globally a third of ischaemic heart disease is attributable to high cholesterol. Overall, raised cholesterol is estimated to cause 2.6 million deaths (4.5% of total) and 29.7 million disability in 2008 This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- There is rise in incidences of infectious diseases and genetic disorders infants are expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- There is increase in usage of biomarkers for diagnosis of diseases infants is also expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Technological advancement to adopt the new technology in PCR devices infants is also expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- High amount of costing of these equipment is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Lack of knowledge and skilled professionals is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
Segmentation: Global PCR Devices Market
- Digital PCR
- Real-time PCR
By Product Type
- Blood Testing
- Pathogen Detection
By End User
- Diagnostic Center
- Clinical Research Organizations
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Thermo Fisher launches 'smart' PCR systems this is equipped with facial unlock systems that can work on voice commands. This will simplify the process as many researchers in the lab perform experiments while wearing gloves.
- In Jan, 2019, Qiagen acquired Formulatrix’s Digital PCR, TB Testing, Informatics products. With this acquisition Qiagen is focusing on Digital PCR which is not yet addressed properly.
Global PCR devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of PCR devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the PCR devices market are Abbott. (US), BD(US), F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd (Switzerland), QIAGEN ( Germany), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.(US), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (US), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US), Danaher (US), Takara Bio, Inc (Japan), Biomérieux S.A. (France), Fluidigm (US), Merck KGaA (Germany), Promega Corporation (US), Analytik Jena AG (Germany), SYGNIS Pharma AG(Germany ), LGC Limited (UK), Siemens (Germany), Enzo Life Science, Inc (India) RainDance Technologies, Inc (US) Affymetrix Inc (US )among others
Research Methodology: Global PCR Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global PCR devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)