Middle East Wound Care Market, By Product Type (Dressing, Therapy Devices, Biologics, Others), Wound Type (Primary Wound Care, Secondary Wound Care, Tertiary Wound Care), Wound Class (Class I, Class II, Class III and Class IV), End User (Hospitals, Wound Care Centers, Ambulatory Centers, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Other), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail) Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East Advanced Wound Care Market
The advanced wound care market is expected to reach USD 4,817.58 million by 2028, growing with a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Growing number of surgical procedures and pandemic outbreak of COVID-19 is anticipated to drive the growth of the market.
Advanced wound care solutions are innovative products which are engaged in overcoming the challenges of traditional wound care products such as plasters lint, bandages (natural or synthetic), gauze and cotton wool. These are widely used in treating and healing the wound infections in lesser time. Modern wound care products are used in advanced wound care treatment for rapid wound.
Advanced wound care products allow a steady temperature and oxygen supply, eliminate debris and even reduce discomfort during dressing. It also prevents the wound site from additional infections. Generally, specialized wound care drugs are prescribed for many significant ulcers including venous ulcers, arterial ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, skin ulcers and pressure ulcers.
Increasing cases of chronic wounds and growing geriatric population is driving the market growth. High cost associated with the treatment and product recall are restraining the growth of the market.
The advanced wound care market provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East Advanced Wound Care Market Scope and Market Size
Middle East and Africa advanced wound care market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on the product type, wound type, wound class, end user and distribution channel. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meager growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
- On the basis of product type, the advanced wound care market is classified into dressing, therapy devices, biologics, & others. In 2021, the dressing segment is expected to dominate the largest market share due to increased utilization of wound dressings in Middle East and Africa and multiple benefits provided such as moisture retention feature and robust healing power.
- On the basis of wound class, the advanced wound care market is classified into class I, class II, class III and class IV. In 2021, the class III segment is dominating the market due to rising cases of class III wound among the people in Middle East and Africa.
- On the basis of wound type, the advanced wound care market is classified into primary wound care and secondary wound care. In 2021, the primary wound care segment is dominating the market, since it is considered as a first step in wound treatment and plays an important role in wound management.
- On the basis of end user, the advanced wound care market is classified into hospitals, wound care centers, ambulatory centers, home healthcare, clinics and others. In 2021, the hospitals hold maximum market share due to rise in number of patients to visit hospitals for different wound cases.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the advanced wound care market is classified into direct tenders and retail. In 2021, the direct tender segment is dominating the market since the majority of the products related to advanced wound care is distributed to various end users.
Advanced Wound Care Market Country Level Analysis
The advanced wound care market is analysed and market size information is provided by product type, wound class, wound type, end user and distribution channel. .
The countries covered in the advanced wound care market report are South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Kuwait, Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA).
South Africa is dominating the market due to rise in chronic wounds in South Africa and launch of wound diagnostic centres in South Africa. Saudi Arabia is leading the country due to escalated incidence of diabetes and associated chronic wounds and technological developments in wound care. UAE is dominating the market and is expected to grow with the highest CAGR due to the rise in healthcare expenditure for wound treatment and rise in number of wound surgeries.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East & Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
New Product Launches by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Advanced Wound Care Market
Advanced wound care market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with advanced wound care market sales, impact of advancement in the advanced wound care market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the advanced wound care market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Advanced Wound Care Market Share Analysis
Advanced wound care market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to advanced wound care market.
Some of the major players operating in the advanced wound care market are Smith & Nephew, 3M, Medline Industries, Inc., Mölnlycke Health Care AB, ConvaTec Group PLC, Baxter, Cardinal Health, Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG, HARTMANN USA, Inc. (a subsidiary of PAUL HARTMANN AG), MiMedx, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Essity Aktiebolag, Coloplast Group, Organogenesis Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet, Elkem ASA, TRIAGE MEDITECH PVT. LTD., DermaRite Industries, LLC, among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the advanced wound care market.
- In June 2019, Smith+Nephew launched the PICO 14 Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System (sNPWT) having pump duration for 2 weeks which can be used for deep wounds of 7 centimeters deepness without any user intervention. This reduces the requirement for fillers and decreases frequency of dressing as compared with traditional system. This product uses AIRLOC technology which offers even and reliable delivery of therapeutic NPWT in the wound and the surrounding area of injury
This new product launched by the company has increased its protein estimation portfolio in the market. Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the advanced wound care market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for advanced wound care market.
Customization Available: Middle East Advanced Wound Care Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.