Middle East and Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market, By Charging Stations (AC Charging/Normal Charging Station, DC Charging/Super Charging Station and Inductive Charging Station), Vehicle Type (Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV), Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV)), Installation Type (Individual Houses, Commercial, Apartments, Others), Technology (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3), Charger Type (Portable Charger, Fixed Charger), Country (Israel, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market
Electric vehicle charging station market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 44.10% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 4,491.58 million by 2027. Increasing adoption of electric vehicles with environmental concerns in Middle East and Africa is acting as major factor for the growth of the market.
The increasing concerns of carbon emission due to existing vehicles and the efficiency in the mode of transport have led the authorities to develop a charging infrastructure network that has propelled the growth of this market in Middle East and Africa.
The technology that has been provided for charging the EVs and also to store the energy efficiently can help the charging stations to store more energy that would help to lower the cost and acting as an opportunity for the electric vehicle charging stations market. It has been observed that the cost for setting-up the charging stations is different for different applications which is more and varies as per the application. Thus, this factor will be considered as a challenge for the electric vehicle charging stations market in the above forecast period.
This electric vehicle charging station market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovation in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market Scope and Market Size
The electric vehicle charging stations market is segmented on the basis of charging stations, vehicle type, installation type, technology and charger type. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of charging stations, the electric vehicle charging stations market is segmented into AC charging/normal charging station, DC charging/super charging station and inductive charging station. In 2020, AC charging/ normal charging station holds major market share in charging station segment as it is suitable charging for EV batteries; however DC charging/ super charging station is growing at highest rate in the segment as commercial stations are mostly installing DC charging stations for faster charge.
- On the basis of vehicle type, the electric vehicle charging stations market is segmented into battery electric vehicle (BEV) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV). In 2020, vehicle type segment is dominated by battery electric vehicle (BEV) segment and is expected to grow at higher rate owing to its low cost and lower maintenance.
- On the basis of installation type, the electric vehicle charging stations market is segmented into individual houses, commercial, apartments and others. In 2020, individual houses accounts for largest share in installation type segment as most of EV owners prefer to charge their vehicle at residence.
- On the basis of technology, the electric vehicle charging stations market is segmented into level 1, level 2 and level 3. In 2020, level 2 dominates the technology segment as it resembles AC charging; however Level 3 is expected to grow at higher rate as it collaterally resembles DC charging.
- On the basis of charger type, the electric vehicle charging stations market is segmented into portable charger and fixed charger. In 2020, charger type segment is dominated by fixed chargers as fixed chargers provide better efficiency; also due to rising number of commercial charging station, need for portable chargers is reducing.
Middle East and Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market Country Level Analysis
Electric vehicle charging stations market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, charging stations, vehicle type, installation type, technology and charger type as referenced above.
The countries covered in Middle East and Africa electric vehicle charging station market report are Israel, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Israel is dominating the Middle East and Africa region for electric vehicle charging station market due to the presence of large number of electric vehicle charging station manufacturers in the region.
The country section of the Middle East and Africa electric vehicle charging stations market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Electric vehicle charging station market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in electric vehicle charging station and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the electric vehicle charging station market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Middle East and Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market Share Analysis
Electric vehicle charging station market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East and Africa electric vehicle charging stations market.
The major players covered in the report are ABB, Webasto Thermo & Comfort, Shell International B.V., Schneider Electric, Eaton, Tata Power, Tesla, Daimler AG, Siemens and Total among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Middle East and Africa electric vehicle charging stations market.
- In August 2020, Daimler AG, Mercedes-Benz, and CATL have partnered together to create cutting-edge battery technology for supporting the high-volume electrification of the Mercedes-Benz model portfolio. The agreement is going to include CATL cell-to-pack (CTP) design which removes the conventional modules along with the integration of cells directly into the battery.
- In November 2019, Webasto Thermo & Comfort showcased modular battery system, thermal management, and charging solutions at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. This has helped the company to successfully enter the battery market and implement charging solutions in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for electric vehicle charging stations through expanded range of products.
Customization Available : Middle East and Africa Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.