Middle East and Africa Advanced Composites Market, By Type (Carbon Fiber Composites, S-Glass Composites, Aramid Fiber Composites and Others), Resin (Advanced Thermosetting and Advanced Thermoplastic), Manufacturing Process (Automated Tape Laying (ATL) and Automated Fiber Placement (AFP), Hand Layup/Spray Layup, Filament Winding, Pultrusion, Resin Transfer Molding (RTM), Compression Molding, Injection Molding and Others), End User (Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Energy and Power, Sports Equipment, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, Healthcare and Others), Country (U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Advanced composites market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 2,699.88 million by 2028. Increasing demand of oil industry on advanced composites among manufacturers are the factors for the market growth.
Advanced composites are the mixtures of the several components which have high specific strength and stiffness and advanced composite material are combined with automatic manufacturing processes. Advanced composite materials (ACM) in comparison to the composite materials commonly used in reinforced concrete. The structures which are manufactured from the advanced composites have high strength and are light weight in nature.
Middle East and Africa region has huge demand of Advanced Composites in various countries like UAE and Saudi Arabia due to increasing demand of Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics increases the demand of Advanced Composites in the market.
Carbon fibers composed mostly of carbon atoms commonly in the form of graphite and have a diameter between about 5 to 10 micrometers. However, in most of the cases, these carbon fibers are fused with other elements which resulted in the formation of forming a composite. Such composites normally have a very high heat tolerance and exceptional strength. The composite is used in the manufacturing of the automotive parts for both interior and exterior.
This advanced composites market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The advanced composites market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on the type, resin, manufacturing process and end-user.
- On the basis of type, the advanced composites market is segmented into carbon fiber composites, S-glass composites, aramid fiber composites and others. In 2021, the demand of carbon fiber composites increased due to rise in manufacturing of the high strength industrial equipment and boats which makes carbon fiber composites.
- On the basis of resin, the advanced composites market is segmented into advanced thermoplastic and advanced thermosetting. In 2021, the demand of carbon fiber composites segment is dominate as due to resin have ability to re-form parts as thermoplastic resins can retain their properties even after repeated heating and cooling which makes advanced thermoplastic.
- On the basis of manufacturing process, the advanced composites market is segmented into automated tape laying (ATL) and automated fiber placement (AFP), hand layup/spray layup, compression molding, resin transfer molding (RTM), injection molding, filament winding, pultrusion and others. In 2021, automated tape laying (ATL) and automated fiber placement (AFP) segment is dominating due to increase in the technology, advancement for the manufacturing of the light weight composite material increases the demand for the automated tape laying (ATL) and automated fiber placement (AFP) process.
- On the basis of end-user, the advanced composites market is segmented into aerospace and defense, energy and power, automotive, sports equipment, civil engineering, electrical and electronics, healthcare and others. In 2021, the demand of import and export of the raw material or finished good and also heavy weight cargos are more in the region which makes increase the demand of the airplanes and aerospace.
Advanced Composites Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa advanced composites market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, resin, manufacturing process and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in Middle East and Africa Advanced Composites market report are UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel and South Africa.
UAE in Middle East and Africa advanced composites market is expected to dominate the market due to increase in the technology, advancement for the manufacturing of the light weight composite material increases the demand for the automated tape laying (ATL) and automated fiber placement (AFP) process.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing usage of Advanced Composites in Order to Improve the Parameters of Printing Banknotes
Middle East and Africa advanced composites market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for advanced composites market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the advanced composites market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Advanced Composites Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa Advanced Composites market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Middle East and Africa advanced composites market.
The major players covered in the report TEIJIN LIMITED, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Koninklijke Ten Cate bv., Huntsman International LLC, Solvay, Hexcel Corporation, Hexion, BASF SE, DuPont, Honeywell International Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, SGL Carbon, HYOSUNG CHEMICAL, Owens Corning, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Strata Manufacturing PJSC, Renegade Materials Corporation, Advanced Composites Inc, Airborne, among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In December 2020, the Henkel AG & Co. KGaAhave launched around 700 million PET bottles for laundry and home care which are 100% recyclable. This have strengthened its ties with Plastic bank and helped in reducing its carbon foot print.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Advanced Composites Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.