Middle East and Africa Bacteriophages Therapy Market, By Target (Escherichia Coli, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Others), Type (Lytic, Lysogenic), Base (Sterile Broth Culture, Water-Soluble Jelly Base), Application (Bacterial Dysentery, Infections Of Skin And Nasal Mucosa, Suppurative Skin Infection, Lung And Pleural Infections, Postoperative Wound Infections, Others), Route Of Administration (Oral, Parenteral, Rectal, Dermal, Others), End-User (Hospitals, Speciality Clinics, Academic Research And Institutes, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Third Party Distributors), Country Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Kuwait, Egypt and Rest of the Middle East and Africa- Industry Trends And Forecast to 2028.
Middle East and Africa bacteriophages therapy market are expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1.07 million by 2028.
Bacteriophage, also called phage or bacterial virus, is any of a group of viruses that infect bacteria and are used to treat bacterial infections. This could be used as an alternative to antibiotics when bacteria develop resistance. Bacteriophages are much more specific than antibiotics. They are typically harmless not only to the host organism but also to other beneficial bacteria, such as the gut microbiota, reducing the chances of opportunistic infections. The increasing prevalence of antibiotic-resistant infections and increasing research and development activities are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period. However, high costs associated with therapy and shortage of skilled professionals are the factors expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The presence of novel pipeline drugs, strategic initiatives by market players, and a rise in expenditure in the healthcare sector are expected to provide a lucrative growth opportunity for the Middle East and Africa bacteriophages therapy market. However, the limitation of bacteriophage therapy and lack of proper regulatory guidelines acts as a major challenge in the growth of the Middle East and Africa bacteriophages therapy market.
The bacteriophages therapy market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an analyst brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The bacteriophages therapy market is segmented on the basis of target, type, base, application, route of administration, end-user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of target, the Middle East and Africa bacteriophages therapy market is segmented into Escherichia coli, staphylococcus, streptococcus, pseudomonas, salmonella, others. In 2021 staphylococcus segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the increasing focus of manufacturers on the development of advanced drugs in this class.
- On the basis of type, the Middle East and Africa bacteriophages therapy market is segmented into lytic and lysogenic. In 2021, the lytic segment is expected to dominate the market because of abundance in nature and minor side effects.
- On the basis of the base, the Middle East and Africa bacteriophages therapy market is segmented into sterile broth culture, water-soluble jelly base. In 2021, sterile broth culture is expected to dominate the market as the bacteriophage is cultured at varying oxygen levels in sterile broth, and more specificity towards the bacteriophages is provided in broth culture.
- On the basis of application, the Middle East and Africa bacteriophages therapy market is segmented into bacterial dysentery, infections of the skin and nasal mucosa, suppurative skin infection, lung and pleural infections, post-operative wound infections, others. In 2021, the post-operative wound segment is expected to dominate the market due to growing healthcare infrastructure globally, burgeoning population, and rapid technological advancements.
- On the basis of route of administration, the Middle East and Africa bacteriophages therapy market is segmented into oral, parenteral, rectal, dermal, others. In 2021, the oral segment is expected to dominate the market due to painless self -administration, and absorption in the whole length of GI.
- On the basis of end-user, the Middle East and Africa bacteriophages therapy market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, academic research and institutes, others. In 2021, the hospital’s segment is expected to dominate the market due to safety and continuous care, along with patient empowerment.
- On the basis of distribution channels, the Middle East and Africa bacteriophages therapy market is segmented into direct sales and third-party distributors. In 2021, the direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market due to stronger customer orientation towards internal users and direct communication with suppliers.
Bacteriophages Therapy Market Country Level Analysis
The bacteriophages therapy market is analyzed, and market size information is provided on the basis of target, type, base, application, route of administration, end-user, and distribution channels.
The countries covered in the bacteriophages therapy market report are Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Kuwait, Egypt, the rest of the Middle East and Africa.
The direct tender segment in the Middle East & Africa region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of stronger customer orientation towards internal users and direct communication with suppliers. South Africa is expected to dominate the bacteriophage therapy market in the Middle East and Africa due to the rise in patient population and interest of key players in expanding their market presence in the middle east & Africa.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Private Sector Funding And Technological Advancements Are Boosting The Market Growth Of Bacteriophages Therapy.
The bacteriophages therapy market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country’s growth in the bacteriophage therapy industry with drugs sales, the impact of advancement, technology, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the OCD drugs market. The data is available for the historical period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Bacteriophages Therapy Market Share Analysis
Bacteriophages therapy market competitive landscape provides details by a competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the bacteriophages therapy market.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the bacteriophage therapy market, which also provides the benefit for the organization to improve their offering for bacteriophage therapy.