Middle East and Africa Industrial Valves Market, By Type (Gate Valve, Globe Valve, Ball Valve, Butterfly Valve, Diaphragm Valve, Check Valve, Plug Valve, Pinch Valve, Needle Valve, Pressure Relief Valve and Others), Function (Isolation, Regulation, Safety Relief Valve, Special Purpose, and Non-Return), Material (Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Plastic, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Aluminum and Others), Accessories (Hydraulic Filter, Power Cable, Mounting Screw & Bolts, Seal Kits, Dust Protection Cover and Others), Size (1 Inch to 6 Inch, 6 Inch to 12 Inch, 12 Inch to 24 Inch, 24 Inch to 48 Inch and Above 48 Inch), Application (Oil & Gas, Water & Waste Treatment, Chemical, Energy & Utilities, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Agriculture, Marine, Automotive, Metals & Mining, Paper & Pulp and Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Industrial valves market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.7%in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027and expected to reach USD 104,129.06 million by 2027.
The growing consumption of oil results in increase in the expansion of oil refineries. Thus, expansion of oil refineries results in increasing demand for the valve that has capability to hold the high pressure and minimize the wastage of operational cost. This factor will drive the growth of the market.
This industrial valves market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa industrial valves market is segmented on the basis of type, function, material, accessories, size, and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Middle East and Africa industrial valves market is segmented into gate valve, globe valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, diaphragm valve, check valve, plug valve, pinch valve, needle valve, pressure relief valve and others The gate valve accounted largest market share as these valve are widely suitable for all the underground and above ground installation. The major advantages of these valves are that it is an energy-efficient alternative as it consumes less power while opening or closing. This is because the movement direction lies perpendicular to the media flow direction. Hence, as compared to globe valves, gate valves save both energy and time.
- On the basis of function, the Middle East and Africa industrial valves market is segmented into isolation, regulation, safety relief valve, special purpose, and non-return. The isolation segment accounted largest market share as these valve are widely suitable for commercial and industrial applications.
- On the basis of material, the Middle East and Africa industrial valves market is segmented into ductile iron, carbon steel, plastic, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum and others. Carbon steel segment accounted largest market share because as carbon steel has high and low temperature strength, is very tough and has excellent fatigue strength. Mainly used in gate, globe, and check valves for applications up to 454ºC, and in one-, two-, and three-piece ball valves. Can be forged or cast, with forgings being superior especially for large sizes in very high classes.
- On the basis of accessories, the Middle East and Africa industrial valves market is segmented into hydraulic filter, power cable, mounting screw & bolts, seal kits, dust protection cover and others. Hydraulic filter segment accounted largest market share because these temperature range of thermocouple are widely use in the industrial applications.
- On the basis of size, the Middle East and Africa industrial valves market is segmented into 1 inch to 6 inch, 6 inch to 12 inch, 12 inch to 24 inch, 24 inch to 48 inch and above 48 inch. 1 inch to 6 inch segment accounted largest market share as these sizes of valves are used in wide range of application such as chemical, food and beverages , water and waste industries and many others applications.
- On the basis of application, the Middle East and Africa industrial valves market is segmented into oil & gas, water & waste treatment, chemical, energy & utilities, food & beverages, pharmaceutical, agriculture, marine, automotive, metals & mining, paper & pulp and others. Oil & gas segment accounted largest market share as in these sector require valves for controlling flow rates, protect equipment, and guide and direct the refining process of crude oil. Apart from these, the growing production of oil and gas fuel has increased the usage of the industrial valves.
Industrial valves Market Country Level Analysis
Industrial valves market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, function, material, accessories, size, and application.
The countries covered in industrial valves market report are Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Saudi Arabia accounted largest market share is due to growing industrial activities across the countries has increase the manufacturing plant for oil and gas, chemical, and water many others. This results in increasing the demand for the industrial valves that has capability of handling high pressure.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Stringent Government Regulation and Safety Standards for Machine
Industrial valves market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Industrial valves and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the industrial valves market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Industrial valves Market Share Analysis
Industrial valves market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Middle East and Africa presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Middle East and Africa industrial valves market.
The major players covered in the report are Emerson Electric Co., The Weir Group PLC, Flowserve Corporation, Schlumberger Limited, Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc, IMI PLC, Crane Co, KITZ Corporation, Metso Corporation, Neway valve, SAMSON AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT, Forbes Marshall, Swagelok Company, Dwyer Instruments, Inc, Avcon Controls Pvt Ltd, MRC Global Inc. and ALFA LAVAL, among other Middle East and Africa players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Industrial valves market.
- In February 2020, Emerson Electric Co which is engaged in providing automated and commercial & residential solutions to various industries launched ASCO Series 158 Gas Valve and Series 159 Motorized Actuator for burner-boiler applications. The valve offers a flow rate which is twice that of other combustion valves on the market. This product launch helps the company to cater more number of customers.
- In April 2019, The Weir Group PLC which is engaged in providing products and service solutions such as stimulation pumps, flow control products, replacement expendable parts and supporting engineered repair services launched SPM Safe Edge Automated Relief Valve Control (ARC) System. The valve control system allows operators to remotely control SPM’s proven line of back pressure relief valves while monitoring treating-line pressure and helping prevent over-pressuring of treating iron. This product launch helped the company to strengthen its product portfolio.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Industrial Valves Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.