Middle East and Africa Liposuction Devices Market, By Product (Instruments and Accessories), Type (Suction-Assisted Liposuction, Power-Assisted Liposuction, Water Jet Assisted Liposuction Devices, Twin Cannula-Assisted Liposuction, Radio Frequency Assisted Liposuction Devices, Laser Assisted Liposuction Devices, Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction Device and Others), Gender (Male and Female), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Dermatology Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales and Third Party Distributor), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Egypt, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Liposuction devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 326.83 million by 2027. Rising awareness of liposuction procedure via social media and technological advancement in liposuction devices are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Liposuction is a medical process that utilizes a suction system to extract fat from various parts of the body, such as the abdomen, breasts, thighs, arms, buttocks or neck. Such areas are often shaped by the Liposuction. Liposuction is also termed as lipoplasty and body contouring. The fat is extracted by means of a hollow tool, called a cannula, inserted under the surface. A strong high pressure vacuum is applied to the cannula.
Liposuction is frequently paired and done alongside other cosmetic surgical operations such as facelift, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck surgery), and breast reduction. This may permanently remove fat cells and change the body shape. Currently, it is the most widely used surgical aesthetic procedure across the globe. Liposuction equipment available today includes various technologies such as laser-assisted, ultrasound-assisted lipectomy, power-assisted lipectomy, suction-assisted lipectomy, radiofrequency-assisted lipectomy. Technology selection is guided by surgeon choice, and a patient's characteristics. Many technical advances also culminated in the development of experimental energy distribution experiments to reach only the undesirable adipose tissue and/or to induce skin retraction. Such advances have contributed to improved outcomes and expanded fat evacuation facility. The surge in obese population, introduction of advanced liposuction equipment along with the increasing knowledge of health and body image globally are the key factors driving the demand for liposuction devices.
The liposuction devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Liposuction devices market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on product, type, gender, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, Middle East and Africa liposuction devices market is segmented into instruments and accessories. In 2020, instruments segment is dominating the Middle East and Africa liposuction devices market because of the increasing demand with the development of safe and effective techniques, the wide range of possibilities, and the availability of qualified surgeons.
- On the basis of type, Middle East and Africa liposuction devices market is segmented into suction-assisted liposuction, power-assisted liposuction, water jet assisted liposuction devices, twin cannula-assisted liposuction, radio frequency assisted liposuction devices, laser assisted liposuction devices, ultrasound assisted liposuction device and others. In 2020, laser assisted liposuction devices segment is dominating the Middle East and Africa liposuction devices market due to the considerable benefits in liposuction such as effectiveness and safety.
- On the basis of gender, Middle East and Africa liposuction devices market is segmented into male and female. In 2020, the female segment is dominating the Middle East and Africa liposuction devices market because various studies show that factors such as physical appearance, body dissatisfaction, and media influence play an important part in influencing women to want to look a certain specific way.
- On the basis of end user, Middle East and Africa liposuction devices market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, dermatology centers, ambulatory surgical centers and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is dominating in the Middle East and Africa liposuction devices market because of the large number of patients undergoing liposuction procedures in the hospitals due to well-equipped infrastructure and equipment required for such conducting the procedures, availability of surgeons and need for recovery.
- On the basis of distribution channel, Middle East and Africa liposuction devices market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales and third party distributor. In 2020, direct tender is dominating in the Middle East and Africa liposuction devices market as the primary source of procurement in hospitals. With the increasing cost of healthcare, hospitals are focusing on better services for customers along with reducing the overall cost.
Liposuction devices market is analysed and market size information is provided by product, type, gender, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the liposuction devices market report are the South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Egypt, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Saudi Arabia is dominating the Middle East and Africa market with the increasing popularity of liposuction among the obese people. South Africa is growing with the second highest growth due to the technological advancement of liposuction devices in the region. UAE is dominating due to the presence of advance liposuction procedures and devices in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Collaboration by the Player for Development of New Advance Liposuction Devices is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Liposuction Devices Market
Liposuction devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with liposuction devices sales, impact of advancement in the liposuction devices and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the liposuction devices market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018
Competitive Landscape and Liposuction Devices Market Share Analysis
Liposuction devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to liposuction devices market.
The major players covered in the report are AbbVie Inc., CANDELA CORPORATION, Genesis Biosystems, Inc., Alma Lasers (A subsidiary of Sisram Medical Ltd), BTL Group of Companies, Cynosure LLC (A subsidiary of Hologic Inc.) and Solta Medical (A Subsidiary of Bausch Health Companies Inc.) among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the liposuction devices market.
- In June 2019, Cutera launched its new product named truSculpt flex for the muscle-sculpting market. This new product launched by the company increases its product portfolio in the medical aesthetic segment leading to increased demand for its product in the market.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the liposuction devices market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for liposuction devices.
Customization Available : Middle East and Africa Liposuction Devices Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.