Middle East and Africa Plastic Wrap Market By Type (Stretch Films, Shrink Films, Metallized Films, Twist Film, Release Film, Twist Rope, Others), Material (Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Ethylene, Vinyl Alcohol Copolymer (EVOH), Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA), Nylon, Others), Feature (Moisture Proof, Water Soluble), Processing Type (Casting, Multiple Extrusion, Blow Molding, Injection Molding), Transparency (Transparent, Translucent, Opaque), Hardness (Soft and Rigid), Distribution Channel (E-commerce, Convenience Store, Retail Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Others), End-User (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Chemical, Others), Country (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Middle East and Africa Plastic Wrap Market
Plastic wrap market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 4.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Increasing demand of waterproof materials for packaging are the factors for the market growth.
UAE is dominating due to the growing demand for the food packaging in households boosting the growth in the region.
This Plastic Wrap Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa Plastic Wraps Market Scope and Market Size
Plastic wrap market is segmented on the basis of type, material, feature, processing type, transparency, hardness, distribution channel and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into stretch films, shrink films, metallized films, twist films, release films, twist rope and others. In 2020, stretch films are dominating the market due to the increasing technological innovations with respect to stretch films.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), ethylene-vinyl alcohol copolymer (EVOH), ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), nylon and others. In 2020, polyethylene (PE) material is dominating as it provides high impact resistance as compared to other materials. Also, the material has high water resistant and is durable as compared to other materials.
- On the basis of feature, the market is segmented into moisture proof and water soluble. In 2020 moisture proof is dominating the market due to the high consumption of packed foods which has increases the usage of plastic wrap rapidly.
- On the basis of processing type, the market is segmented into casting, multiple extrusion, blow molding and injection molding. In 2020, injection molding is dominating the market as the manufacturing unit can be easily set to produce plastic wrap and it is the reason they are producing injection molding type of plastic wraps.
- On the basis of transparency, the market is segmented into transparent, translucent and opaque. In 2020 transparent segment is dominating the market as most of the personal care products are manufactured through a transparent feature so that the consumers can easily buy those products without any restriction.
- On the basis of hardness, the market is segmented into soft and rigid. In 2020, rigid is dominating because as personal care and cosmetics industry is increasing at a high rate which uses majorly the rigid type of packaging.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into e-commerce, convenience store, retail stores, supermarket/hypermarket and others. In 2020, e-commerce is dominating due to shifting towards the online purchase due to the less time consuming and easy availability of goods. Therefore, the distributors/wholesales segment is dominating in the region.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, personal care and cosmetics, chemical and others. In 2020, food and beverage industry is dominating due to rising demand of plastic wrap in food & beverages industry.
Plastic Wrap Market Country Level Analysis
Plastic wrap market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, material, feature, processing type, transparency, hardness, distribution channel and end-user.
The countries covered in Middle East and Africa elastomer coated fabrics market report are UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, and South Africa.
- In Middle East and Africa, U.A.E is dominating the market due to high availability of raw material in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Plastic Wrap Industry
Plastic wrap market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for plastic wrap market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in regulatory scenarios and their impact on the plastic wrap market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Plastic Wrap Market Share Analysis
Plastic wrap market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to global Plastic Wrap market.
The major players covered in the report are Coveris, Shenzhen ChengxingPacking & Material Co.,Ltd, AVPack Plastic Manufacturers, Berry Global Inc., S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc., The Glad Products Company. and other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In October 2019, Berry Global Inc., participated in 2019’s Private Label Trade Show. It will provide an opportunity for the company to highlight their advancements in private label products.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for plastic wrap through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Plastic Wrap Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.