Middle East and Africa Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer Market, By Type (Laboratory, Online, Portable), Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Technology (High Temperature Catalytic/Combustion Oxidation (HTCO), Ultraviolet (UV) Oxidation, Persulfate-Ultraviolet or Heated-Persulfate Oxidation, Wet-Oxidation Method, Others), Application (Liquid Sample, Solid Sample), End User (Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverages, Chemical, Energy and Power, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Paper, Semiconductor, Environment, Others), Country (U.A.E, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 135.74 million by 2027. Technological development such as online analysis solutions for customers to support real-time monitoring is augmenting the total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market growth. Rising automation and initiative for the pharma 4.0 implementation is augmenting the market growth.
Middle East and African countries are adopting the new smart technology, such as total organic carbon analyzer to improve the water quality. Owing to large number of oil and gas companies in Middle East region is expected to grow the demand for the TOC analyzer market in this region. For instance, in September 2020 Endress+Hauser group has opened a new office in Dubai to expand their business in Middle East and improvise their services and increase customer base.
This total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market is segmented into type, component, technology, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Middle East and Africa total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market has been segmented into laboratory, online and portable. In 2020, the laboratory type is holding the largest market share in this region, however, online TOC analyzer will grow with highest CAGR over the forecasted period as it saves time and labor and also eliminates the errors associated with sample preparation.
- On the basis of component, the Middle East and Africa total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market has been segmented into hardware, software and services. In 2020, hardware segment is dominating the largest market share in component segment and also to register a healthy CAGR because in the countries such as South Africa, Saudi Arabia and UAE because the Middle East and Africa region deals with shortage of water so they are adopting the technologies such as TOC analyzer which is very cost effective for analysing the wastewater and then recycling it for reuse and this is the key factor which is driving the growth of the TOC analyzer market in this region.
- On the basis of technology, the Middle East and Africa total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market has been segmented into high temperature catalytic/combustion oxidation (HTCO), ultraviolet (UV) oxidation, persulfate-ultraviolet or heated-persulfate oxidation, wet-oxidation method and others. In 2020, into high temperature catalytic/combustion oxidation (HTCO) is expected to grow with the highest CAGR for the forecasted period. As Middle East and Africa region has many oil based units, and since oil consists of carbon compound, so TOC analyzer with high temperature combustion oxidation method is used to completely decompose all the ingredients of carbon.
- On the basis of application, the Middle East and Africa total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market has been segmented into liquid sample and solid sample. In 2020, almost every TOC analyzer analyses the liquid sample, so the liquid sample application is more in demand and owing to the increased demand for the wastewater treatment and reuse is on high verge which is driving the growth of this market.
- On the basis of end user, the Middle East and Africa total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market has been segmented into pharmaceutical, food and beverages, chemical, energy and power, oil and gas, petrochemical, paper, semiconductor, environment and others. Environment type is dominating the total carbon analyzer market in Middle East and Africa region due to scarcity of water in this region and industries are more aware and adopting the water recycling methods. However, in the coming years it is projected that pharmaceutical industry will have highest growth rate owing to the expansion of this industry in Arab countries. Also, power and oil & gas industries are also expected to register significant growth in this region which will drive the growth rate of total organic carbon analyzer market.
Middle East and Africa Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer Market Country Level Analysis
Total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, component, technology, application and end user.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market are U.A.E, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
South Africa is accounted for the largest market share due to the country’s government industrial policy action plan for strengthening the industrial sector in the country and paving way for industrial wastewater treatment in the coming years.
The country section of the total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Demand for Online TOC analyzer Solutions
Total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer Market Share Analysis
Total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market.
The major players covered in the report are Teledyne Tekmar (A Subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies Incorporated), Hach (A Subsidiary of Danaher), Shimadzu Corporation, MEMBRAPURE, ECD, Endress+Hauser Group Services AG, METTLER TOLEDO, Skalar Analytical B.V., SUEZ, Beckman Coulter, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Danaher), LAR Process Analysers AG, Eltra GmbH, Elementar and TE Instruments among others players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market.
- In April 2017, Teledyne Tekmar (A Subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies Incorporated) introduced new option for the Lotix Combustion Analyzer. A new TN Module has been introduced which offers the analysis of total nitrogen samples and total organic carbon at same time. Through this new option company offered enhanced solution for customers which helped to cinrease the customer base for TOC analyzers.
Partnership, geographical expansion and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer through expanded product range.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.