Middle East and Africa Vitamin A Market, By Type (Pre-Formed Vitamin A, Provitamin A, Combine Vitamin A), Product Category (Clean Labeled Ingredient and Conventional), Form (Powder and Liquid), Application (Pharmaceuticals, Food Products, Animal Feed, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Dietary Supplements, Beverages and Others), Country (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Oman, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Vitamin A market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 32.22 million by 2027 from USD 24.63 million in 2019. Increasing demand of vitamin A supplements, rising government initiatives are the major drivers which boost the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Vitamin A is a group of fat dispersible product consisting retinol, retinal and retinyl esters. Vitamin A is stored in the liver of human body. Vitamin A has very essential role in the functioning of body such as in cellular communication, reproduction, good vision, immune function and the growth and development of body. Vitamin A is available in abundant number of foods such as COD liver oil, egg, carrot, butter, sweet potato, fish, dairy foods, poultry, and tomato and green vegetables among others.
The major factors driving the growth of the vitamin A market are increase in government initiation to control the expansion of vitamin A deficiency disease, growing concern for healthier life among others and the factor which hampers the growth of the vitamin A market are side effects related to interaction of vitamin supplements with drugs and vitamin A toxicity among others. The partnerships and acquisitions by major market players act as opportunity for the growth of vitamin A market. The poor accessibility as well as affordability of vitamin A products acts as the major key challenge for the future growth of vitamin A market.
The vitamin A market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa vitamin A market is segmented on the basis of type, product category, form and application.
- On the basis of type, the vitamin A market is segmented into pre-formed vitamin A, provitamin A and combine vitamin A. In 2020, pre-formed vitamin A segment is dominating the vitamin A market as the majority of healthcare staffs as well as physicians are recommending pre-formed vitamin A during the treatment.
- On the basis of product category, the vitamin A market is segmented into clean labeled ingredient and conventional. In 2020, clean labeled ingredient segment is dominating the vitamin A market since it is cost effective, easily accessible and primarily recommended by doctors for vitamin A deficiency disease.
- On the basis of form, the vitamin A market is segmented into powder and liquid. In 2020, the powder segment is dominating the vitamin A market because powdered vitamin A product is highly stable as comparable to liquid vitamin A. Moreover, powdered vitamin A products are secure for transportation as well as convenient to carry as compared to the liquid vitamin A product.
- On the basis of application, the vitamin A market is segmented into pharmaceuticals, food products, animal feed, personal care & cosmetics, dietary supplements, beverages and others. In 2020, pharmaceutical segment is dominating the vitamin A market because of growing prevalence of rhodopsin, photoreceptor pigment, growing government activities and initiative programs acting as another driving factor for the vitamin A market growth.
Middle East and Africa Vitamin A Market Country Level Analysis
The vitamin A market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, product category, form and application.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa vitamin A market report are the Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Oman, rest of Middle East and Africa.
Saudi Arabia is expected to grow with the substantial growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027, in Middle East and Africa countries the government organization and healthcare bodies are under taking various programs and increasing investment by the market players.
The country section of the Middle East and Africa vitamin A market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Partnership and Distribution Agreement with Local Players, is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Vitamin A Market
Middle East and Africa vitamin A market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in vitamin A product’s industry. Additionally, it provides detail information regarding growing partnership and distribution agreement with local players. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Vitamin A Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa vitamin A market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to vitamin A market.
The major players covered in the Middle East and Africa vitamin A market report are DSM, BASF SE, Bluestar Adisseo Co., Ltd., CELLMARK AB, Kirkman and Lonza among other Middle East and Africa players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Middle East and Africa vitamin A market.
- In April 2020, acquisition of Glycom by DSM opened new arena for dietary supplements as it is the largest supplier of HMO (Human Milk Oligosaccharide). This will help to produce vitamin fortified milk which will propel the growth of the vitamin market.
- In July 2018, a force majeure is lifted by BASF SE for key vitamin A and E products for its animal nutrition business. This has helped in increasing the sales of the vitamin A products which has helped in the growth of the market in the future.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company presence in the Middle East and Africa vitamin A market which also provides the benefit for organisation.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Vitamin A Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.