Middle East and Africa Wi-Fi Chipset Market By Devices (Smartphones, Connected Home Devices, Access Point Equipment, PCs, Tablets, Others), Band (Single Band, Dual Band, Tri Band), Wi-Fi Standard (802.11n, 802.11ac, Wave 2, 802.11ac, Wave 1, 802.11ax, 802.11ad, 802.11ay, 802.11b, 802.11g, Others), MIMO Configuration (MU-MIMO, 4x4 MU-MIMO, 8x8 MU-MIMO, SU-MIMO, 3x3 MU-MIMO, 2x2 MU-MIMO, 1x1 MU-MIMO), Country (Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Wi-Fi chipset is an integrated circuit group connecting computers and other devices via a wireless signal. As Wi-Fi chipset are used in wireless access networks (WAN) based on IEEE 802.11 standard. They are mainly located in the devices that can access Wi-Fi hotspots as the Wi-Fi network helps to connect computers and other devices over a wireless signal.
All new computers have built-in Wi-Fi chips that connect wireless routers. Through routers, a Wi-Fi connection is established which can communicate with other devices over on the network. Wi-Fi chipsets are used in wide range of devices such as smartphones, TVs, PCs, tablets, laptops and Internet of Things (IoT) devices for stronger signals.
Middle East and Africa Wi-Fi chipset market is projected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Wi-Fi Chipset Market
Middle East and Africa Wi-Fi chipset market is segmented into four notable segments that are device, band, Wi-Fi standard, MIMO configuration.
- On the basis of device, the market is segmented into tablet, connected home devices, smartphones, PCs, access point equipment and others.
- On the basis of band, the market is segmented into single band, dual band and tri band.
- On the basis of WI-FI Standard, the market is segmented into 802.11AY, 802.11AD, 802.11AX, 802.11AC, WAVE 1, 802.11AC, WAVE 2, 802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11N.
- On the basis of MIMO Configuration, the market is segmented into SU-MIMO, MU-MIMO, 1X1 MU-MIMO, 2X2 MU-MIMO, 3X3 MU-MIMO, 4X4 MU-MIMO, and 8X8 MU-MIMO.
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Wi-Fi Chipset Market
Some of the major companies manufacturing in Middle East and Africa Wi-Fi chipset market are Intel Corporation, QUALCOMM TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Altair Semiconductor, Broadcom, Celeno Communications, STMicroelectronics, MediaTek Inc., Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, PERASO TECHNOLOGIES INC., Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC and Texas Instruments Incorporated.
- In January 2019, MediaTek launched combo chip with Wi-Fi 6 and AP+Bluetooth. This help to support next generation of Wi-Fi technology which includes routers, gateways, repeaters and also wireless access points which are more reliable for the connectivity. This chipset are compatible with EasyMesh and can access in both home and backyard. The company can cater wide range of customers which in future will make it a top player.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Wi-Fi Chipset Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.