GlobalNon-woven Adhesives Market By Type (Styrenic Block Copolymers, Amorphous Poly Alpha Olefins, Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, Polyolefin, others), Application (Baby Care, Feminine Hygiene, Adult Incontinence, Medical, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Non-woven Adhesives Market
Global Non-woven adhesives market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 3.96 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the growth of emerging economies, rising penetration of disposable hygiene products and increasing urban population.
Market Definition: Global Non-woven Adhesives Market
Non-woven adhesives are widely used in the manufacturing industries of hygiene product. They are comprised of base polymers, additives, diluents, antioxidants and plasticizers. Non-woven adhesives are cost-effective and are extensively used in our day to day applications such as medical, adult incontinence, feminine hygiene, baby care and others.
- Huge investments in developing countries of APAC; this factor will act as a driver for the market in the forecast period
- Growth of emerging economies will also propel the market in near future
- Rising penetration of disposable hygiene products will also help in the market growth
- Increasing urban population and the usage of hygiene products by them; this factor will also help the market to grow
- Stagnant growth in the baby diaper segment in matured markets; this factor will act as a restraint for the market
- Volatility in the prices of raw materials will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Non-woven Adhesives Market
- Styrenic Block Copolymers (SBC)
- Amorphous Poly Alpha Olefins (APAO)
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Baby Care
- Feminine Hygiene
- Adult Incontinence
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2017, Bostik, an adhesive specialist in consumer, construction and industrial markets exhibited at Techtextil North America in Chicago. Techtextil is a show for technical nonwovens and textiles. Such shows will help the company to gain a name in the market
- In June 2015, Henkel Adhesive Technologies has launched a diagnostics and product development lab at Henkel’s campus, in New Jersey, U.S. The facility includes dual and single lamination capabilities and has a wide range of adhesive application technologies that supports nonwoven disposable conversion process. The expansion will help the company to focus on new products related to the market
Global non-woven adhesives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global non-woven adhesives market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global non-woven adhesives market are Palmetto Adhesives Company, Inc, Henkel AG, Copind SRL, H.B. Fuller, Savare Specialty Adhesives, Bostik SA, Moresco Corporation, Adtek Malaysia SDN BHD, Beardow& Adams (Adhesives) Ltd, Lohmann-Koester and others.
Research Methodology: Global Non-Woven Adhesives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved