North America Advanced Composites Market, By Type (Carbon Fiber Composites, S-Glass Composites, Aramid Fiber Composites and Others), Resin (Advanced Thermoplastic, Advanced Thermosetting), Manufacturing Process (Automated Tape Laying (ATL) and Automated Fiber Placement (AFP), Hand Layup/Spray Layup, Compression Molding, Resin Transfer Molding (RTM), Injection Molding, Filament Winding, Pultrusion and Others), End-User (Aerospace and Defense, Energy and Power, Automotive, Sports Equipment, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, Healthcare and Others), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Advanced composites market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 7.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 13,231.11 million by 2028.
Advanced composites are the mixtures of the several components which have high specific strength and stiffness and advanced composite material are combined with automatic manufacturing processes. Advanced composite materials (ACM) in comparison to the composite materials commonly used in reinforced concrete. The structures which are manufactured from the advanced composites have high strength and are light weight in nature.
- It is at this scenario, the advanced composites come into the picture. Many advanced composites have high dielectric strength and arc resistance, which when combined with the flame retardant and sturdy nature of these advanced composites enable, such advance composite compounds to replace plastic and metal components in complex and advanced pieces of machinery, which are operated under drastic conditions.
This advanced composites market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America advanced composites market is segmented of the basis into type, resin, manufacturing process and end-use. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into carbon fiber composites, s-glass composites, aramid fiber composites and others. The demand of carbon fiber composites segment is increasing as the production of the next generation aircraft is increasing in the region which makes the carbon fiber composites dominate dominating in the market.
- On the basis of resin, the market is segmented into advanced thermoplastic, advanced thermosetting. Advanced thermoplastic segment is dominating as several manufacturers are engaged in the production of the composites structures through advanced thermoplastic resin as it allows large structure fabrication without the limits of out of time constraints which makes advanced thermoplastic dominating in the region.
- On the basis of manufacturing process, the market is segmented into automated tape laying (ATL) and automated fiber placement (AFP), hand layup/spray layup, compression molding, resin transfer molding (RTM), injection molding, filament winding, pultrusion and others. The demand for automated tape laying (ATL) and automated fiber placement (AFP) manufacturing process is increasing as due to increase in the demand of the light weight composites structures in automotive industry which makes automated tape laying (ATL) and automated fiber placement (AFP) dominates dominating in the region.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into aerospace and defense, energy and power, automotive, sports equipment, civil engineering, electrical and electronics, healthcare and others. Aerospace and defense segment is dominating as more of the industries are engaged in the production of the aerospace material which makes aerospace and defense to dominate in the region.
Advanced Composites Market Country Level Analysis
North America advanced composites market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, resin, manufacturing process and end-user.
The countries covered in the advanced composites market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
In North America advanced composites market, the U.S is dominating the market due to increase in demand automotive industry in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Advanced Composites Industry
North America advanced composites market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for advanced composites market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the advanced composites market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Advanced Composites Market Share Analysis
North America advanced composites market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to North America advanced composites market.
The major players covered in the report are TEIJIN LIMITED, Koninklijke Ten Cate bv., Huntsman International LLC, Solvay, Hexcel Corporation, Hexion, BASF SE, DuPont, Honeywell International Inc, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, SGL Carbon Renegade Materials Corporation, Advanced Composites Inc and Owens Corning among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In December 2020, Huntsman International LLC announced about their agreement to acquire Gabriel Performance Products, which is a North American based chemical products manufacturer. This acquisition is believed to help the company to increase its sales and productions related to adhesive and coating materials.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for North America advanced composites market through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: North America Advanced Composites Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.