North America Amino Acid Based Biostimulants Market, By Crop Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Turf & Ornamentals, Other Crops), Application Method (Foliar Treatment, Soil Treatment, Seed Treatment), Form (Liquid, Dry), End User (Farmers, Related Industries, Research Institutes), Origin (Natural Biostimulants, Synthetic Biostimulants), Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market analysis and insights: North America Amino Acid Based Biostimulants Market
North America market is expected to grow in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 13.4% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 780,828.02 thousand by 2029 from USD 285,983.97 thousand in 2021. Rising demand for non-alcoholic drinks, including fruit juices and energy drinks, thus driving the North America amino acid based biostimulants Market growth.
Amino acid based biostimulants are developed to help the farmers to meet increased agricultural demand on a sustainable basis. Biostimulants boost crop yield and its value, positively affecting farm productivity. Agricultural biostimulant comprises multiple amalgamations of chemicals, substances, and micro-organisms added to the plants or soils to boost crop vigor, production, sensitivity to abiotic pressure, and quality. Biostimulants support the growth and production of crops throughout the entire crop life cycle, from seed germination to plant maturity, in a variety of demonstrated ways like regulating plant metabolism. Biostimulants are developed for farmers to meet the demand for sustainable agriculture, including quality and improved crop yield, and even for the consumers to meet the demand for organic products to cope with health and safety standards. Thus, investors are increasingly interested in the biostimulant category's significant growth potential.
Biostimulants work via altered mechanisms than fertilizers, regardless of the availability of nutrients in the product. It can vary from crop safety products as they work purely on the plant’s productivity and do not have any harmful action against insects or diseases. Plant biostimulation is therefore related to plant health and crop safety. Amino acid biostimulants are obtained mainly by chemical or enzymatic protein hydrolysis, and the type of hydrolysis determines the content of free amino acids and their enantiomeric purity.
Amino acid based biostimulants comprise many biological materials, microorganisms, and compounds specifically added to crops, seeds, or soil to improve plant energy, increase crop yields, and minimize plant pressure. These are nutrient additives to enhance plant growth and production. Biostimulants can even be utilized to substitute for insecticides and pesticides to boost agricultural products' nutritional value and others.
The increased need for sustainable agriculture is vital in escalating market growth. Also, high agricultural production worldwide may fuel the amino acid based biostimulants market. Moreover, the rise in the new product innovation and increase in the research and development activities in the market will further create new opportunities for the amino acid based biostimulants market. However, the quality issue in manufacturing biostimulants is the major factor that acts as a restraint for the North America amino acids-based market, and high demand for substitute products is expected to challenge the North America amino acid based biostimulants Market in the forecast period.
The North America amino acid based biostimulants Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the North America amino acid based biostimulants Market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Amino Acid Based Biostimulants Market Scope and Market Size
North America amino acid based biostimulants market is segmented into six notable segments based on crop type, application method, form, origin, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on crop type, the North America amino acid based biostimulants market is segmented into fruits & vegetables, cereals & grains, turf & ornamentals, oilseeds & pulses, and other crops. In 2022, the fruits & vegetables segment is expected to dominate the market due to higher demand of to maintain healthy lifestyle.
- Based on application method, the North America amino acid based biostimulants market is segmented into foliar treatment, soil treatment, and seed treatment. In 2022, foliar treatment segment is expected to dominate the market because it is highly preferable by farmers due to its various properties which helps farmers for easier application.
- Based on form, the North America amino acid based biostimulants market is segmented into liquid and dry. In 2022, the liquid is expected to dominate the market due to its easy application method and best results.
- Based on origin, the North America amino acid based biostimulants market is segmented into natural and synthetic. In 2022, the natural segment is expected to dominate the market due to its minimal harmful effect on the ecosystem which are preferred by customers and farmers.
- Based on end user, the North America amino acid based biostimulants market is segmented into farmers, related industries, and research institutes. In 2022, the farmers segment is expected to dominate the market due to biostimulants used in higher quantities by farmers to increase yield and growth of the crops to meet the demands of customers.
- Based on distribution channel, the North America amino acid based biostimulants market is segmented into direct and indirect. In 2022, the direct segment is expected to dominate the market because it is easier for farmers to deal with companies & farmers and customers which help the manufacturers gain more revenue.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Amino Acid Based Biostimulants Is Boosting the Market Growth of North America Amino Acid Based Biostimulants Market
The North America amino acid based biostimulants Market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and North America Amino Acid Based Biostimulants Market Share Analysis
North America amino acid based biostimulants market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points are only related to the company’s focus on the North America amino acid based biostimulants market.
Some of the major players operating in the North America amino acid based biostimulants Market are OMEX, Agrinos, Valagro SpA, Biolchim SPA, Isagro, Italpollina S.p.A., Haifa Group, Novozymes, ATLÁNTICA AGRICOLA, Biostadt India Limited, Trade Corporation International, MICROMIX, Syngenta, Bayer AG, UPL, SICIT Group S.p.A., Humintech, Brandt, Inc., and GNP AGROSCIENCES PVT. LTD, among others.
DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches are also initiated by companies worldwide, which also accelerates the North America amino acid based biostimulants market.
- In July 2019, Bayer AG launched new biostimulant seed treatments in the U.K. market. The products are JumpStart WT and ProStablish WT, which help growers increase cereal yields. The products are useful as it improves nutrient and water uptake through better rooting. The product has been introduced in the market through its collaboration with Novozyme. With this launch, the company has enhanced its business in the agriculture sector.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player enhance the company's footprints in the North America Amino acid based biostimulants market, which also benefits the organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: North America Amino Acid Based Biostimulants Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.