North America Atomic Spectroscopy Market By Application ( Food & Beverage Testing, Petrochemical, Geochemical/Mining, Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology, Industrial Chemistry, Environmental Testing, Others), Technology ( Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS), X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF), X-Ray Diffraction (XRD), Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-OES), Inductively Coupled Plasma–Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS), Elemental Analyzers, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Atomic Spectroscopy Market
North America atomic spectroscopy market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the rise in government investments in nuclear spectroscopy technology, increasing interest in food safety and the widespread use of X-rays.
Market Definition: North America Atomic Spectroscopy Market
Atomic spectroscopy includes the contact between gaseous atoms with light by which the transformation of a gaseous atom takes place. The spectroscopy involves an analysis of the basic structure while using electrical spectrograph and size. The three techniques used to determine the process of atomic spectroscopy are radioactive combustion, atomic absorption and nuclear flora. Market analysis of atomic spectroscopy includes income for products such as drug and biotech screening, food and beverage tests, environmental surveillance, and others.
- Support in drug safety and medical research courses is driving the growth of the market
- Global CGMP & amp CGDP certification of drug excipients is propelling the growth of the market
- Government investments in nuclear spectroscopy technology are growing, which is boosting the growth of the market
- The increased interests in food safety, and wide scale use of X-rays is contributing to the growth of the market
- High premiums of repair is hampering the growth of the market
- Insufficiency of qualified and skilled employees is hindering the growth of the market
- Lack of knowledge and awareness is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: North America Atomic Spectroscopy Market
- Food & Beverage Testing
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Environmental Testing
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS)
- X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- X-Ray Diffraction (XRD)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-OES)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma–Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- Elemental Analyzers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, TOMRA has launched the new X-TRACT X6 Fines for high-purity precision of mixed non-ferrous metal fractions. At the Music City Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee, this innovation was introduced in Aluminum USA 2019, which is a biannual industry event. X-TRACT X6 Fines recognizes and removes metal particles of almost half the size that could be sorted before. The creation of TOMRA's proprietary field-proven high-speed ray transmission (XRT) technology has accomplished this bridging function, which sorts materials by varying volume. This launch helps company to increase its revenue and market share.
- In May 2016, Agilent Technologies, Inc has introduced new addition to its range of plasma-optical emission spectrometers. Scientists could do quicker, more precise ICP-OES research than ever before in food, environmental and health applications, mining and industrial applications. The new system is based on a breakthrough of the company's 5100 ICP-OES system for measuring axial and radial plasma views. Laboratories can save time and money by taking half of the argon. This will help the company to increase product portfolio and market size.
North America atomic spectroscopy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of atomic spectroscopy market for North America
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America atomic spectroscopy market are Agilent Technologies, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Bruker, Rigaku Corporation, Aurora Biomed Inc., Buck Scientific Instrument Manufacturing Company, Shimadzu Corporation, Analytik Jena AG, GBC Scientific Equipment, SAFAS Corporation, Avantor, Inc., Merck KGaA,, among others.
Research Methodology: North America Atomic Spectroscopy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America atomic spectroscopy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)