North America Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market By Applications (Eurodegenerative Disorders, Autoimmune Diseases, Cancer & Tumors, Cardiovascular Diseases), By Product (Blood Pressure (BP) Monitoring Devices, Pulmonary Pressure Monitoring Devices, Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Monitoring Devices), By End User (Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgical Center), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market
North America autologous stem cell and non-stem cell based therapies market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed growing awareness of the therapeutic potential of stem cells in effective disease management and increased public-private investment in the development of stem cell therapies
Market Definition: North America Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market
Autologous stem cell transplantation, the individual's own undivided cells or stem cells are collected and transplanted back to the person after intensive therapy. These therapies are performed using hematopoietic stem cells, in some cases, cardiac cells are used to correct the damage caused by heart attacks. Autologous and non-systemic stem cell therapies are used to treat different diseases, for example neurodegenerative diseases, cardiovascular diseases, cancer and autoimmune diseases, parasitic diseases.
- Growing recognition of the medicinal capacity of stem cells in efficient disease management contributes to the development of the industry
- Growth of progressive genome-based cell analysis techniques is boosting the growth of the market
- Increased public-private investment in the development of stem cell therapies is propelling the growth of the market
- Cancer and diabetes incidence in all age communities is driving the growth of the market
- A side effect from surgical sutures is restricting the growth of the market
- Absence of product innovations in the surgical sutures is hindering the growth of the market
- Increasing demand for advanced wound closure materials is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: North America Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market
By Product Type
- Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices
- Pulmonary Pressure Monitoring Devices
- Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Devices
- Eurodegenerative Disorders
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Ambulatory Surgical Centre
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, The International Society for Stem Cell Application (ISSCA) has introduced a fresh web page on stem cell coaching, organized by the Global Stem Cells Group subsidiary Stem Cell Training, intended to assist physicians obtain open data and resources on the latest coaching and teaching possibilities in regenerative medicine. The fresh web page is intended to assist doctors involved in incorporating stem cell processes to increase their medical exercise or improve professional development possibilities to discover a stem cell teaching program that will allow them to discover a teaching program that is better adapted to their personal requirements.
- In January 2016, Cellular Biomedicine Group Inc. has announced the opening of a Phase I clinical trial of an off-shelf allogeneic adipose-derived mesenchymal progenitor cell AlloJoin knee arthritis (KOA) treatment. AlloJoin therapy is based on the successful technology system and clinical knowledge of the company using autologous mesenchymal adipose-derived progenitor cells ReJoin therapy for KOA therapy. In relation to the safety and effectiveness proved in autologous clinical trials
North America Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based therapies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based therapies market for North America
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market are Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited., Regeneus Ltd, Regenexx, Orgenesis Inc., Opexa Therapeutics, Inc., NEOSTEM, Augusta University, Genesis BioPharma Services, Fibrocell Science, Inc., Dendreon Pharmaceuticals LLC., Cytori Therapeutics Inc., BrainStorm Cell Limited., U.S. Stem Cell, Inc., Caladrius, among others.
Research Methodology: North America Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)