Global Arthritis Market, By Rheumatoid Drug Type (Biologics, Non-Biologics, Steroids, Analgesics, Glucocorticoids, Others), Rheumatoid Treatment (Synovectomy, Tendon Repair, Joint Fusion, Symptomatic Treatment, Intermediate Corticosteroid Therapies, DMARD Therapies), Rheumatoid Diagnosis (CRP Test, CCP, ESR Test), Osteoarthritis Type (Hip, Spinal, Knee, Foot and Ankle, Shoulder, Hand), Osteoarthritis Treatment (Medication, Drugs, Assistive Devices, Surgery, Therapy), Osteoarthritis Diagnosis (Imaging, Joint Fluid Analysis, Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral), End-Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Household, Medical Institutes, Research Organizations, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Drug Stores), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of South America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Egypt, Israel, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Arthritis market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021-2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to account to grow at a CAGR of 6.70% in the above mentioned forecast period.
Arthritis is defined as tenderness or swelling in the joints of patients, with stiffness and pain in the joints as symptoms of the illness. Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis are the two most frequent types of arthritis. The patient has a substantial limitation of mobility. This condition is also known as inflammation of joints.
The rise in the prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis globally and growing incidences of obesity among the population are the major factors driving the market's growth rate. Furthermore, increasing geriatric population, surge in the demand for minimally invasive procedures among population and growing awareness about the disease and its available treatment are the factors that will expand the arthritis market.
Rise in the research and development activities and emerging new markets will provide beneficial opportunities for the arthritis market in the forecast period of 2021-2028.
However, high cost hyaluronic acid products and increasing risk of side effects related with the treatment are the factors that will hinder the market growth. Lack of effective treatment other than symptomatic treatment for osteoarthritis will challenge the arthritis market in the forecast period mentioned above.
This arthritis market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on the arthritis market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Global Arthritis Market Scope and Market Size
The arthritis market is segmented on the basis of rheumatoid drug type, rheumatoid treatment, rheumatoid diagnosis, osteoarthritis type, osteoarthritis treatment, osteoarthritis diagnosis, route of administration, end-users and distribution channel. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meager growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
- On the basis of rheumatoid drug type, the arthritis market is segmented into biologics, non-biologics, steroids, analgesics, glucocorticoids and others. Biologics have been further sub-segmented into TNF- alpha antagonists, T-cell inhibitors, CD20 antigen, JAK inhibitors and anti-IL6 biologics. Non-biologics have been further sub-segmented into non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and synthetic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (SDMARDs).
- On the basis of rheumatoid treatment, the arthritis market is segmented into synovectomy, tendon repair, joint fusion, symptomatic treatment, intermediate corticosteroid therapies, and disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drug (DMARD) therapies. Disease- modifying anti-rheumatic drug (DMARD) therapies has been further sub-segmented into conventional disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drug (DMARD) and biologic disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drug (DMARD).
- On the basis of rheumatoid diagnosis, the arthritis market is segmented into CRP test, CCP, and ESR test.
- On the basis of osteoarthritis type, the arthritis market is segmented into hip, spinal, knee, foot and ankle, shoulder, and hand. Medication has been further sub-segmented into analgesics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and others. Analgesics have been divided into acetaminophen, duloxetine, and others whereas non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) have been classified into aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen sodium, naproxen and others.
- On the basis of osteoarthritis treatment, the arthritis market is segmented into medication, drugs, assistive devices, surgery, and therapy. Drugs have been further sub-segmented into food supplements, corticosteroids, hyaluronic acid injection, phase 3 drugs and others. Hyaluronic acid injection has been divided into single injections and multiple injections. Therapy has been further sub-segmented into non-pharmacological therapy and pharmacological therapy.
- On the basis of osteoarthritis diagnosis, the arthritis market is segmented into imaging, joint fluid analysis and others. Imaging has been further sub-segmented into x-rays, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and others.
- On the basis of route of administration, the arthritis market is segmented into oral and parenteral.
- On the basis of end-users, the arthritis market is segmented into hospital, clinic, household, medical institutes, research organizations and others.
- The arthritis market is also segmented on the basis of distribution channel into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, online pharmacy and drug stores.
Arthritis Market Country Level Analysis
Arthritis market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, rheumatoid drug type, rheumatoid treatment, rheumatoid diagnosis, osteoarthritis type, osteoarthritis treatment, osteoarthritis diagnosis, route of administration, end-users and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the arthritis market report are the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of South America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Egypt, Israel, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
North America dominates the arthritis market due to the presence of major key players, high disposable income, high healthcare expenditure and well-developed healthcare sector in this region. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow during the forecast period of 2021-2028 due to the increasing research and development activities, rising investment in the healthcare sector and growing government support.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulations in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, disease epidemiology and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Patient Epidemiology Analysis
Arthritis market also provides you with detailed market analysis for patient analysis, prognosis and cures. Prevalence, incidence, mortality, adherence rates are some of the data variables that are available in the report. Direct or indirect impact analysis of epidemiology to market growth are analysed to create a more robust and cohort multivariate statistical model for forecasting the market in the growth period.
Competitive Landscape and Global Arthritis Market Share Analysis
Arthritis market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to global arthritis market research.
The major players covered in the arthritis market report are Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, AbbVie Inc.; Pfizer Inc.; Amgen Inc.; Bristol-Myers Squibb Company; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; UCB S.A.; Gilead Sciences, Inc.; Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH., Lilly, Sanofi, Novartis AG, AstraZeneca; Astellas Pharma Inc.; Galapagos NV; Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co., Ltd.; Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB (publ); ABIOGEN PHARMA S.p.A; Kolon TissueGene, Inc.; Ampio Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., and GlaxoSmithKline plc, among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for Global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available : Global Arthritis Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.