North America BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) Glass Market By Product (Standard BIPV Glass and Colored BIPV Glass), Technology (Crystalline, Thin Film, and Mounting Systems), Raw Material (Crystalline Silicon, Amorphous Silicon, Organicphoto Voltaic Cell, Dye Sensitized Solar Cells, Cadmium Telluride, Copper Indium Gallium Selenide, and Others), Appearance (Interior, Exterior), Glazing Type (Single Module, Double Module), Applications (Atriums, Canopies, Facades, Skylight/Solar Glazing, Others), End-Users (Residential Buildings, Commercial Buildings, Institutional Buildings, Infrastructural Buildings), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: North America BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) Glass Market
BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) glass market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 30.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD 1,185,861.00 thousand by 2027. Increasing prices of electricity in developing as well as in developed countries are the factors for the market growth.
North America region is dominating as they have the high availability of investment in latest and sustainable technologies to obtain the long term benefits by using BIPV Glass technology which is an eco-friendly and economical technique that traps solar energy and converts it into electricity for further.
This BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) glass market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) glass Market Scope and Market Size
North America BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) glass market is segmented on the basis on the basis of product, technology, raw material, appearance, glazing type, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into standard BIPV glass and colored BIPV glass. Standard BIPV glass is dominating the market. In 2020 Standard BIPV glass is dominating the market and growing with highest CAGR as BIPV glass can be installed window glass and get generate electricity from there which is creating traction in the country. Also, they have the high purchasing power in new, innovative and sustainable technologies.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into crystalline, thin film and mounting systems. In 2020, crystalline technology dominates the market, due to high weather sustainability of crystalline technology as compare to other technology.
- On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented into crystalline silicon, amorphous silicon, organic photo voltaic cell, dye sensitized solar cells, cadmium telluride, copper indium gallium selenide and others. In 2020, crystalline silicon type dominates the market as they have high efficiency and also provides high power output.
- On the basis of appearance, the market is segmented into interior and exterior. In 2020, exterior segment dominates the market because they have high exposure to sun as compared to interior so it provides higher efficiency and also In North America the houses are made up of thick bricks and wood so it is difficult for sunlight to penetrate inside it.
- On the basis of glazing type, the market is segmented into single module and double module. Globally, In 2020, Single module dominates the market as they are economical as compared to double modules and they provide equal efficiency and light span.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into residential buildings, commercial buildings, infrastructural buildings and institutional buildings. In 2020, commercial buildings are dominating the market as the BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) glass as due to rapid urbanization in North America is increasing the market demand.
BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) Glass Market Country Level Analysis
North America BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) glass market is segmented on the basis of product, technology, raw material, appearance, glazing type, application and end-user age as referenced above.
The countries covered in the BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) glass market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in Utilization of Clinical Laboratories
North America BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) glass market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) glass market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in BIPV Glass market scenario impacting on the BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) glass market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) glass Market Share Analysis
North America BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) glass market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to North America BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) glass market.
The major players covered in the report are AGC Inc., Solar Panels – MetSolar, HES PV LIMITED, NanoPV Solar Inc., ertex solartechnik GmbH, Energy Glass, Erasoft, Polysolar, HHV Solar, SREL (Sustainable & Renewable Energy Limited, Bangladesh, ViaSolis, Navitas Green Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Onyx Solar Group LLC, Sunovation Produktion GmbH, ISSOL, Taiyo Kogyo corporation, UAB «Glassbel Baltic», Solarwatt, Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd, Canadian Solar Inc. among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In August 2019, Canadian Solar headquarters on Canada expanded their product portfolio by established a new and largest solar power plant in Argentina. Through this expansion the company will able to expand its product portfolio and generate newer contracts in South America region.