North America Healthcare Advertising Market, By Type (Traditional, Online, Public Relations, Unique Branding and Awareness, Internal Marketing, Employer Marketing, Physician Referrals and Others), Form of Engagement (Healthcare Facility, Digital, In Home/In Person and Others), Technology (Telemedicine, Artificial Intelligence, Personal Data Tracking and Others), Approach (Detailing (Health Professionals) and Direct-to-Consumer Advertising), Format (Display, Search and Video), Application (Pharmaceuticals (Small Molecule Drugs) Advertising, Biopharmaceuticals, Vaccines, Over-the-Counter Drugs, Prescription Medicines, Medical Devices and Equipment, Biotech Companies, Medical Insurance, Fitness & Diet Products & Service, Hygiene Products, Corrective Lenses & Glasses and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
North America healthcare advertising market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 22,438.39 million by 2027. Increasing utilization of mobile advertising is aiding growth of this market.
Rising investment in advertising in order to enhance brand productivity is supporting market growth in the region. The marketing of prescription drugs through innovative channels, presence of large number of healthcare companies, strong prevalence of chronic diseases, and implementation of next-generation technologies.
Growing demand for personalized medicine is one of the major drivers positively impacting the growth of the healthcare advertising market. The European government is intensely focused towards the launch of several initiatives, which support research on personalized medicines and utilization of digital health, in order to improve the management of healthy lifestyle.
The growth of ad blocker solutions adoption by the users and mobile manufacturers is acting as a restrain for the healthcare advertising market. The increasing requirement of new drugs requires proper advertising to reach the customers. The advertising will increase the awareness among the people which is creating huge opportunity for the healthcare advertising market. The increasing cost of TV ads is acting as a major challenge for the healthcare advertising market.
This healthcare advertising market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The healthcare advertising market is segmented on the basis of type, form of engagement, technology, approach, format and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into traditional, online, public relations, unique branding and awareness, internal marketing, employer marketing, physician referrals and others. In 2020, online category is expected to witness fastest growth, during the forecast period, owing to high digital ad spending in the healthcare industry, increased consumer awareness, and vast adoption of search advertising.
- On the basis of form of engagement, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into healthcare facility, digital, in home/in person and others. In 2020, healthcare facility segment dominates the Europe healthcare advertising market attributed to increasing focus of the healthcare companies to capture larger number of individuals.
- On the basis of technology, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into telemedicine, artificial intelligence, personal data tracking and others. In 2020, telemedicine segment accounts for the largest market share in technology segment owing to rising aged population, increasing cost of healthcare and surging prevalence of chronic diseases which in turn has resulted in high usage of telemedicine technology.
- On the basis of approach, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into detailing (health professionals) and direct-to-consumer advertising. In 2020, detailing (health professionals) segment augments the healthcare advertising market with maximum share owing to the extreme implementation of electronic pharmaceutical detailing in order to improve the sales of prescription drugs.
- Based on format, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into display, search and video. In 2020, display segment held the largest share in the healthcare advertising market due to growing need to target people based on tracking of dynamic consumer behaviour and browsing of content.
- On the basis of application, the healthcare advertising market is segmented into pharmaceuticals (small molecule drugs) advertising, biopharmaceuticals, vaccines, over-the-counter drugs, prescription medicines, medical devices and equipment, biotech companies, medical insurance, fitness & diet products & service, hygiene products, corrective lenses & glasses and others. In 2020, fitness and diet products & service segment dominates the application segment due to emphasis towards physical fitness, maintain a healthy body weight and reducing the prevalence of chronic diseases. As a result, the high consumption of fitness and diet products leads to increased need for advertising of such products thereby enhancing the healthcare advertising market growth.
North America Healthcare Advertising Market Country Level Analysis
Healthcare advertising market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, form of engagement, technology, approach, format and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the healthcare advertising market report are U.S. Canada, and Mexico.
The U.S. stood as the largest market for healthcare advertising in the North America region, due to increased manufacturing of prescription drugs, strong presence of healthcare companies, increased expenditure on healthcare services, and increasing focus of the organization to be creative in order to access more number of customers.
The country section of the healthcare advertising market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North American brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing levels of investment on advertising to enhance their brand productivity
Healthcare advertising market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in healthcare advertising and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Healthcare advertising market. The data is available for historic period 2018.
Competitive Landscape and North America Healthcare Advertising Market Share Analysis
Healthcare advertising market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, North American presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America healthcare advertising market.
The major players covered in the healthcare advertising market report are PUBLICIS GROUPE, Syneos Health, CDM New York, Havas Health & You (a subsidiary of HAVAS), FCB Worldwide, Inc. (A Subsidiary of IPG), MCCANN WORLDGROUP (a subsidiary of IPG), VMLY&R (a subsidiary of WPP plc), Wunderman Thompson (a subsidiary of WPP plc), AbelsonTaylor, Inc., TBWA\WorldHealth, Trajectory, Thrive Internet Marketing Agency, RevLocal, LEVO Healthcare Consulting, LLC, Dobies Health Marketing, Sagefrog Marketing Group, LLC, The Communications Strategy Group Inc., Distill Health and Healthcare Success, LLC among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of healthcare advertising market.
- In September 2020, PUBLICIS GROUPE Heartbeat received MANNYAwards for the Med Ad News affirming its ongoing commitment towards Diversity & Inclusion Champion. The company is going to enhance its brand value through the achievement of this award which is going to generate more income to it.
- In September 2020, Havas Health & You had partnered with Programmatic Health Council Media group to create a programmatic and healthcare advertising experts committed to leading efforts to advance programmatic advertising. The partnership is aimed to strengthen the company’s commitment to push consumer towards meaningful data which is going to enhance the brand image along with revenue generation for the company.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for healthcare advertising.
Customization Available: North America Healthcare Advertising Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.