North America Healthcare IT Market By Solutions & Services (Solutions, HCIT Outsourcing Services and Others), Component Type (Software and Hardware), Delivery Mode (On-Premise and Cloud-Based), End Users (Providers and Payers), By Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Healthcare IT Market
Healthcare IT market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 13.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 189,002.23 million by 2027. Well-established healthcare infrastructure coupled with presence of large number of providers in North American countries is boosting the market growth in the region.
North America region is dominating due to high level of adoption of technology and it is the reason why the healthcare IT is dominating in U.S. as in the country, efforts are rising to achieve digital health.
This Healthcare IT Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Healthcare IT Market Scope and Market Size
North America healthcare IT market is segmented on the basis and services, component type, delivery mode and end users. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of solutions and services, the market is segmented into solutions, HCIT outsourcing services and others. In North America, the solution segment is dominating due to rising importance of population health management and hence solutions segment is facing significant growth in the region.
- On the basis of component type, the market is segmented into software and hardware. In North America, software segment is dominating due to accelerated use of AI and data visualization.
- On the basis of delivery mode, the market is segmented into on-premise and cloud-based. In North America, the on-premise segment is dominating due to the high level of control it offers to healthcare organizations to customize their health IT systems extensively for meeting their specific needs.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into providers and payers. In North America, providers are dominating in the market with the rising pressure on providers to increase interoperability of digital patient information is shared across critical systems.
Healthcare IT Market Country Level Analysis
North America market is analysed and market size information is provided by solutions and services, component type, delivery mode, end users and country as referenced above.
The countries covered in the healthcare IT market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
North America healthcare IT market is dominating the market due to increased push from authorities towards optimization of healthcare infrastructure for maximum efficiency.
The country section of the healthcare IT market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Usage of Healthcare IT for Repurposing of Healthcare Infrastructure
North America healthcare IT market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for healthcare IT market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes industry regulatory scenarios and their impact on the healthcare IT market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Healthcare IT Market Share Analysis
North America healthcare IT market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America healthcare IT market.
The major players covered in the report are Epic Systems Corporation, McKesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Carestream Health, Siemens Healthineers AG, Agfa-Gevaert Group, athenahealth, Inc., eClinicalWorks, GE Healthcare (A subsidiary of GENERAL ELECTRIC), GREENWAY HEALTH, LLC., Infor, Koninklijke Philips N.V., NXGN Management, LLC, Oracle, Siilo, BigHealth, Vida Health, SWORD Health, NOVIGENIX SA, Lantum, BD ROWA, Bioaxis.com, Ada Health GmbH, Doctolib, Ieso Digital Health among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In October 2019, Cerner Corporation announced acquisition of AbleVets to enhance technical expertise designing with modernization solutions in U.S. Federal health market.
- In January 2020, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. announced extension of PIH health services, solutions and outsourcing engagement with Allscripts. The company aims towards increasing its services across U.S. region through the partnership.
Customization Available: North America Healthcare IT Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.