North America Industrial Boilers Market, By Tubing Methods (Carrier Fire Tube Boilers, Water Tube Boilers), Steam Pressure (High Pressure Boilers, Medium Pressure Boilers, Low Pressure Boilers), Steam Usage (Process Boilers, Utility Boilers, Marine Boilers), Furnace Position (Externally Fired Boilers, Internally Fired Boilers), Shell Axis (Horizontal Boilers, Vertical Boilers), Tubes in Boilers (Multi-Tube Boilers, Single Boilers), Water and Steam Circulation in Boilers (Forced Circulation Boilers, Natural Circulation Boilers), Fuel Type (Coal-Fired Boilers, Oil Fired Boilers, Gas Fired Boilers, Biomass Boilers, Others), Product Type (Condensing Hot Water Boiler, Integrated Condensing Hot Water Boiler, Integrated Condensing Steam Boiler, Split Condensing Steam Boiler, Electric Heated Steam Boiler, Electric Hot Water Boilers, Others), Boiler Horsepower (10-150 BHP, 151 -300 BHP, 301 - 600 BHP), Industry (Food Industry, Breweries, Laundries and Cleaning Firm, Construction, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Pulp and Paper, Hospitals, Agriculture, Packaging, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Industrial boilers market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 4,534.10 million by 2027. The increasing trend of smart technologies in manufacturing facilities, power plants and others to enhance the performance is major factor driving the industrial boilers market growth.
Technological advancement in boiler solution and acceptability from the industries is major factor driving the industrial boilers market growth. Acceptance of new smart boiler technology in the plant operations and continuous development by providers is augmenting the industrial boilers market growth. For instance, in February, 2020, Miura, a provider of the industrial steam boilers, partnered with Armstrong International and Hartford Steam Boiler for med partnership to enhance the industrial boilers solution. The company introduced steam-as-a-service (SaaS) for the North American market to offer affordable solution for the market.
Small and medium sized businesses are creating demand for the high capacity solution but the higher price of the solution and high prices for system renovating are limiting the industrial boilers market growth. Rising adoption of industrial automation is further supporting the industrial boilers market technologies. Technological challenges of corrosion, failure to meet required life and others needs to be solved with further study and investment for research and development activities which act as a challenge pointer for the industrial boilers market growth.
This industrial boilers market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the industrial boilers market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Industrial boilers market is segmented on the basis of tubing methods, steam pressure, steam usage, furnace position, shell axis, tubes in boilers, water and steam circulation in boilers, fuel type, product type, boiler horsepower and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of tubing methods, the industrial boilers market has been segmented into carrier fire tube boilers and water tube boilers. In 2020, water tube boilers segment is dominating the industrial boilers market by offering maximum efficiency for customers than carrier fire tube boiler with compatibility to withstand high operation pressure.
- On the basis of steam pressure, the industrial boilers market has been segmented into high pressure boilers, medium pressure boilers and low pressure boilers. In 2020, high pressure boilers segment dominates due to increasing demand for the North American companies to meet the emerging demand of consumer goods, food and other solution production.
- On the basis of steam usage, the industrial boilers market has been segmented into process boilers, utility boilers and marine boilers. In 2020, process boilers segment is dominating to generate or processes the steam and heat process industrial verticals such as food, chemical, paper, pulp and others which are creating major demand for the process boilers in North America.
- On the basis of furnace position, the industrial boilers market has been segmented into externally fired boilers and internally fired boilers. In 2020, an externally fired boilers segment provides the high production steam with enhanced space for steam or heat storage which is helping the segment to dominate the industrial boilers market.
- On the basis of shell axis, the industrial boilers market has been segmented into horizontal boilers and vertical boilers. In 2020, horizontal boilers segment comes with increased space than vertical boilers to store the heat or steam for the processing procedures. It offers enhanced efficiency and capacity for plant operations which is helping the segment to dominate the industrial boilers market.
- On the basis of tubes in boilers, the industrial boilers market has been segmented into multi-tube boilers and single tube boilers. In 2020, multi tube boilers segment is dominating due to increased capacity of steam or heat owing to the multiple tubes with increased capacity of storage is augmenting the segment growth.
- On the basis of water and steam circulation in boilers, the industrial boilers market has been segmented into forced circulation boilers and natural circulation boilers. In 2020, forced circulation boilers segment reduces the chances of overheating and offers the reduction in weight which is supplementing the segment growth.
- On the basis of fuel type, the industrial boilers market is segmented into coal-fired boilers, oil fired boilers, gas fired boilers, biomass boilers and others. In 2020, gas fired boilers segment augments the industrial boilers market with favourable regulatory aspects with regards to CO2. In addition, increased production of the natural gases in North America region is supplementing the industrial boilers market growth.
- On the basis of boiler horsepower, the industrial boilers market has been segmented into 10-150 BHP, 151 -300 BHP and 301 - 600 BHP. In 2020, 10-150 BHP boilers segment is dominating the industrial boilers market owing to enhanced fuel or gas efficiency offered by the technology.
- On the basis of product type, the industrial boilers market has been segmented into condensing hot water boiler, integrated condensing hot water boiler, integrated condensing steam boiler, split condensing steam boiler, electric heated steam boiler, electric hot water boilers and others. In 2020, condensing hot water boiler segment offers the great efficiency at work as comparing to the other boilers and it is widely adopted by food, breweries, laundry and other industries which are driving the segment growth.
- On the basis of industry, the industrial boilers market has been segmented into food industry, breweries, laundries and cleaning firm, construction, pharmaceutical, automotive, pulp and paper, hospitals, agriculture, packaging and others. In 2020, increasing consumption of the bakery products, fast foods and others is driving the food industry segment growth as it creates the major demand for the steam or heat for food processing applications.
Industrial Boilers Market Country Level Analysis
Industrial boilers market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, tubing methods, steam pressure, steam usage, furnace position, shell axis, tubes in boilers, water and steam circulation in boilers, fuel type, product type, boiler horsepower and industry as referenced above.
The countries covered in the North America industrial boilers market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The U.S. is dominating the North America industrial boilers market due to strong financial capability to adopt new technologies or high capital required technologies. North America industrial boilers market is growing due to strong product offering by the market players.
The country section of the report also provides individual industrial boilers market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of IoT Connected Industrial Boilers for Real Time Monitoring
Industrial boilers market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for industrial boilers, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the industrial boilers market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Industrial Boilers Market Share Analysis
Industrial boilers market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, North America presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to industrial boilers market.
The major players covered in the North America industrial boilers market report are Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc., John Wood Group PLC, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, IHI Corporation, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd., Thermax Limited, ANDRITZ, Siemens, ALFA LAVAL, GENERAL ELECTRIC (a Power Business Division of General Electric), Hurst Boiler & Welding Co, Inc., Bryan Steam, Superior Boiler Works, Inc., Vapor Power, Sofinter S.p.a, Cleaver-Brooks, Inc and ZOZEN boiler Co., Ltd. among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the industrial boilers market.
- In January 2020, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. company has been awarded with new contract around USD 5.00 million for retrofit boiler equipment installation. The new technology is implemented in the retrofit boiler equipment at coal-fired power plant of the U.S. This contract helped company to enhance their presence and customer base for the U.S. market
Partnership, acquisition and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for industrial boilers.
Customization Available : North America Industrial Boilers Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.