North America Industrial Hoses Market By Type (Hydraulic Hoses, Layflat Hose, Wras Hose, Oil Resistant Hose, Corrugated Hoses, Stripwound, Thermo-Duct, Others), Material Type (Rubber, Polyurethane, Polyvinyl Chloride, Metal, Thermoplastics, Composite, Silicone, Others), Media (Oil , Water, Gas), Wire Type (Wire Braided, Spiral Wire), Pressure (Low Pressure (Less Than 3000 Psi), Medium Pressure (Between 3000 To 6000), High Pressure (More Than 6000), Industry (Oil and Gas, Water, Agriculture, Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Automotive, Mining, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Industrial Hoses Market
Industrial hoses market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.9% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 5,390.08 million by 2027. Growing need of safer industrial applications in terms of hoses in oil & gas sector.
Increasing industrial applications and safety norms of organizations increases the demand for industrial hoses, such as in automotive industry hoses installed in air conditioner vent for better pressure flow of air, with growing number of passenger cars in the region demand for hoses increased over the last few years.
This Industrial Hoses Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Industrial hoses Market Scope and Market Size
Industrial hoses market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the basis of type, material type, media, wire type, pressure and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into hydraullic hoses, layflat hose, wras hose, oil resistant hose, corrugated hoses, stripwound, thermo-duct and others. In 2020, hydraullic hoses segment dominating the market as it has the capability of creating high pressure from low pressure input using low torque equipment.
- On the basis of material type, the market is segmented into rubber, polyurethane, polyvinyl chloride, metal, thermoplastics, composite, silicone, others. In 2020, rubber is dominating the material segment as it is widely used for manufacturing hoses as rubber possesses properties of handling high pressure and is highly flexible.
- On the basis of media, the market is segmented into oil, water, gas. In 2020, oil accounts for largest market share in media segment as application of hoses and pipes are more essential in oil industry in order to enhance safety and reliability since most of the oil products are inflammable.
- On the basis of wire type, the market is segmented into wire braided, spiral wire. In 2020, braided wires accounted largest market share as it can withstand high pressure and maintain the flow, also braided wire require less length in comparison to spiral wire.
- On the basis of pressure, the market is segmented into low pressure (less than 3000 Psi), medium pressure (between 3000 to 6000), and high pressure (more than 6000). In 2020, low pressure (less than 3000 Psi) accounted largest market share as low pressure applications such as gas flow, water flow in most of the industrial applications where hoses prevent loss of flow.
- On the basis of industry, the market is segmented into oil and gas, water, agriculture, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, automotive, mining, others. In 2020, oil and gas sector accounted largest market share due to the growing consumption of oil across the region, also according to Investopedia the U.S. is largest producer of oil and accounts for 18% of world’s oil production.
Industrial Hoses Market Country Level Analysis
Industrial hoses market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, material type, media, wire type, pressure and industry.
The countries covered in Industrial hoses market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in the North America.
The U.S. dominates the North America industrial hoses market as the U.S. is largest producer in oil and gas industry and also one of the prolific manufacturers in automotive industry. Also, oil & gas and automotive are heavily industrial hose dependant industries.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Industrial Hoses in Automotive Industry
Industrial hoses market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in industrial hoses and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the industrial hoses market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Industrial hoses Market Share Analysis
Industrial hoses market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America Industrial hoses market.
The major players covered in the report are Eaton, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, RYCO Hydraulics, Kurt Manufacturing, NORRES Schlauchtechnik GmbH, Transfer Oil S.p.A, ContiTech AG (A Subsidiary of Continental AG), Kanaflex Corporation Co.,ltd., Pacific Echo, Colex International Limited, UK, Gates Corporation, Semperit AG Holding, KURIYAMA OF AMERICA, INC. (A Subsidiary of Kuriyama Holdings Corporation), Titeflex (A Subsidiary of Smiths Group Plc), Flexaust Inc., Salem-Republic Rubber Company, PIRTEK, Dixon Valve & Coupling Company, LLC, Titan Fittings among other domestic and other players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Industrial hoses market.
- In March 2019, Gates Corporation launched new PRO series products, these new products have ProXT hydraulic hose line and PRO series couplings. ProXT hydraulic hose are made of various standards such as SAE 100R2/R16, ISO 11237 R16 and EN 857 2SC. The product launch helped the company to widen its product portfolio
- In October 2017, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP announced launch of 187 Hose, a 7MPa / 1000 psi constant working pressure hose. These products can perform withstanding pressure conditions in mining applications. This product launch helped the company to increase its application in mining industry.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for industrial hoses through expanded range of size for multiple applications.
Customization Available: North America Industrial Hoses Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.