North America Infection Surveillance Solution Systems Market By Products (Software and Services), Infection Type (Surgical Site Infections (SSI), Blood Stream Infections (BSI), Urinary Tract Infections (UTI), Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections (CLABSI), Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infection (CAUTI) and others), End User (Hospitals, Long Term Care Facilities, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Academic Institutes, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Infection surveillance systems are intended to continuously monitor and manage data of Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAIs) for public health assessment, early detection of disease ensuring an appropriate execution of preventive measures.
Now currently healthcare industries are using latest surveillance technologies such as data mining surveillance, HAI surveillance workflow to control the Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAIs). For instance In June 2019, GOJO Industries, Inc. announced that they have launched a new solution that is Individual Monitoring Solution. This solution uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to capture healthcare worker specific hand hygiene events in real-time. The new solution launched by the company enhances the company’s product portfolio.
North America infection surveillance solution systems market is projected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Infection Surveillance Solution Systems Market
North America infection surveillance solution systems market is segmented into three notable segments which are basis of products, infection type and end user.
- On the basis of products, the market is segmented into software and services
- On the basis of infection type, the market is segmented into surgical site infections (SSI), blood stream infections (BSI), urinary tract infections (UTI), central line-associated bloodstream infections (CLABSI), catheter associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI) and others
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, long term care facilities, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, academic institutes, others
Competitive Analysis: North America Infection Surveillance Solution Systems Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are BD, Cerner Corporation, Illumina, Inc., RL Solutions,GOJO Industries, Inc., S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc., Baxter, Wolters Kluwer, Vigilanz Corporation, and IBM Corporation among others.
- In June 2019, GOJO Industries, Inc.(U.S.) announced that they have launch a new solution that is Individual Monitoring Solution, after launching this new solution they have expand their portfolio of Purell Smartlink. This solution use Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to capture healthcare worker specific hand hygiene events in real-time. Its consist of several features such as wireless technology, web based software, clinical support, reliable data.This product supports positive and hand hygiene behavior that will help the company to enhance their product portfolio in the market.
- In December 2018, Cerner Corporation did 10 years agreement with Mid-Valley Hospital (U.S.), to handle their Electronic Health Record (EHR) through the Millennium. It is software which provides the health system with a secure digital platform, it is used to store and record their patients’ health history. This type of agreement will help the company to enhance the credibility and product portfolio.
- In February 2016, IBM Watson Health Announces to acquire Truven Health Analytics (U.S.), which is a leading provider of cloud-based healthcare data, analytics. This Due acquisition will help the company in enhancing its product portfolio in the market.
Research Methodology: North America Infection Surveillance Solution Systems Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Doctors, Healthcare Professionals, Researchers, Distributors, and Industrialists
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.