North America Lung Transplant Therapeutics Market, By Product (Immunosuppressant Drugs, Organ Preservation Products, Tissue Product and Others), Indication (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Septic Lung Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension, Cystic Fibrosis, Interstitial Pulmonary Fibrosis, Emphysema, Sarcoidosis, Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension and Other), Type (Cadaveric Lung Transplantation, Living Lung Transplantation), Technique (Single - Lung Transplantation, Bilateral - Lung Transplantation, Heart - Lung Transplantation, Double - Lung Transplantation), Patient Demographics (Geriatric, Adult, Paediatric), End User (Hospitals, Transplant Centres, Specialty Centres and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Lung Transplant Therapeutics Market
North America lung transplant therapeutics market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.9% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 112.14 million by 2029. Increase in new innovative treatment for surgeries and therapies and rise in respiratory chronic diseases due to rise in pollution are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
A surgical procedure to replace a diseased or failing lung with a healthy lung, usually from a deceased donor. The lung transplant is kept for people who have tried other medications or treatments, but their underlying conditions haven't sufficiently improved or get worse over the time. Depending on the patient medical condition, lung transplant may involve replacing one lung or both of them. In some situations, the lungs may be transplanted along with a donor heart. A lung transplant can significantly improve patient health and quality of life.
Unhealthy or damaged lungs can make it difficult for patient body to get the oxygen it needs to survive the day to day need of body functions. The variety of diseases and conditions can damage your lungs and hamper their ability to function effectively.
Major factors driving the growth of lung transplant therapeutics market are lung associated diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including emphysema, scarring of the lungs (pulmonary fibrosis), high blood pressure in the lungs (pulmonary hypertension) and cystic fibrosis disease and some ongoing research to increase the therapeutics application and the factor which hampers the growth of the lung transplant therapeutics market are high cost of lung transplant therapeutics and procedures and product recall.
The lung transplant therapeutics market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an analyst brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Lung Transplant Therapeutics Market Scope and Market Size
North America lung transplant therapeutics market is segmented into product, type, indication, technique, patient demographics, and end users. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the North America global lung transplant therapeutics market is segmented into immunosuppressant drugs, tissue products, organ preservation products, and others. In 2022, the immunosuppressant drugs segment is expected to dominate the global lung transplant therapeutics market due to the increase in the market due to increased organ donation and its applications.
- On the basis of type, the North America global lung transplant therapeutics market is segmented into cadaveric lung transplantation and living lung transplantation. In 2022, the cadaveric lung transplantation segment is expected to dominate the global lung transplant therapeutics effectiveness of immune system suppressant drugs in patients to avoid lung rejection.
- On the basis of indication, the North America global lung transplant therapeutics market is segmented into chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD), pulmonary fibrosis, septic lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, cystic fibrosis, interstitial pulmonary fibrosis, emphysema, primary pulmonary arterial hypertension sarcoidosis, and others. In 2022, the cystic fibrosis segment is expected to dominate the global lung transplant therapeutics market due to the increase in the vulnerable older patient population of cystic fibrosis patients in region.
- On the basis of technique, the North America global lung transplant therapeutics market is segmented into single-lung transplantation, bilateral-lung transplantation, heart-lung transplantation, and double lung transplantation. In 2022, the single-lung transplantation (SLT) segment is expected to dominate the global lung transplant therapeutics market due to the surge in case of smoking and other harmful tobacco products
- On the basis of patient demographics, the North America global lung transplant therapeutics market is segmented into adult, pediatric, and geriatric. In 2022, the adult segment is expected to dominate the global lung transplant therapeutics market due to the increase in population in all over the world.
- On the basis of end users, the North America global lung transplant therapeutics market is segmented into hospital, transplant centers, specialty centers, and others. In 2022, the hospital segment is expected to dominate the global lung transplant therapeutics market due to increase in the number of hospitals with effective surgeries and skilled doctors.
North America Lung Transplant Therapeutics Market Country Level Analysis
The lung transplant therapeutics market is analyzed, and market size information is provided based on product, type, indication, technique, patient demographics, and end users.
The countries covered in the North America lung transplant therapeutics market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- In 2022, U.S. is expected to dominate the North America lung transplant therapeutics market due to rising lung associated diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) among others.
The immunosuppressant drugs segment in the U.S. is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 because of increasing clinical trials and research development for the prevention of chronic diseases. Canada is expected to grow due to increasing lung transplant surgeries every year results in larger approval of drugs for transplant with continuous increases in investments for research and development which fuel the pharmaceutical innovation.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of the North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rise in Prevalence of Serious Lung Illnesses are Boosting the Market Growth
North America lung transplant therapeutics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in lung transplant industry with sales, impact of advancement in the lung transplant technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the lung transplant therapeutics market. The data is available for historic period 2012 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Lung Transplant Therapeutics Market Share Analysis
Lung transplant therapeutics market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points are only related to the company's focus on the North America lung transplant therapeutics.
Some major manufacturers for the North America lung transplant therapeutics market are Astellas Pharma Inc, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., F. Hoffman La Roche Ltd, Novartis AG, Accord UK Ltd, Panacea Biotech Ltd, Dr, Franz Kohler Chemie GMBH, Dr. Reddy’s laboratories Ltd, Detraxi Inc, Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC, Apotex Inc., Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Viatris Inc., Bridge to Life Ltd., Transmedics Inc., Paragonix Technologies Inc., Xvivo, OSE Immunotherapeutics, BioLife Solutions, and 21st Century Medicine among others.
Various market players provide better healthcare services which are also accelerating the lung transplant therapeutics market
- In July 2021, U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved a new use for Prograf (tacrolimus) based on a non-interventional (observational) study providing real-world evidence (RWE) of effectiveness. FDA approved Prograf for use in combination with other immunosuppressant drugs to prevent organ rejection in adult and pediatric patients receiving lung transplantation
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other market players enhance the company in the lung transplant therapeutics market, which also benefits the organization to improve its offering.
Customization Available: North America Lung Transplant Therapeutics Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.