North America Mass Notification Systems Market, By Offering (Hardware, Software, Service), Solution (In-Building Solutions, Distributed Recipient Solutions, Wide-Area Solutions), Deployment Model (On-Premises, Cloud), Organization Size (Large Organization, Small and Medium Organization), Application (Integrated Public Alert & Warning System (IPAWS), Interoperable Emergency Communication, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery), End User (Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Energy & Utilities, IT & Telecommunication, Education, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality, Government, Defense, Retail, Others), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Mass Notification Systems Market
The mass notification systems market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 18.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 9,286.40 million by 2028. Technological development in North American region is acting as major factor for the growth of the mass notification systems market.
A mass notification system is a system where a user sends and receives notifications in the form of messages, phone calls or e-mails to another designated user through a platform. It is generally used as an emergency management tool mostly by governments in case of disasters in buildings and hospitals to notify them about the situation but they can also be used for non-emergency purposes by corporates for their internal purposes.
The increasing number of both natural and man-made disasters due to several underlying causes is a major factor which is driving the growth of the mass notification systems market. The non-compliance of existing regulations and the protocols by various industries that needs to be followed while implementing mass notification is a major factor which is restraining the growth of the mass notification systems market. Upgradation of mass notification and emergency communication system by companies and governments is a major factor which is creating an opportunity for the growth of the mass notification systems market. Lack of public awareness regarding notification systems and their uses along with basic situational awareness is a major factor which is posing as a challenge for the growth of the mass notification systems market.
This mass notification systems market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the mass notification systems market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Mass Notification Systems Market Scope and Market Size
The mass notification systems market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the offering, solution, deployment model, organization size, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of offering, the mass notification systems market has been segmented into hardware, software and service. In 2021, hardware segment dominates the offering segment owing to high cost of components such as command center, speakers, cellphones and others.
- On the basis of solution, the mass notification systems market has been segmented into in-building solutions, distributed recipient solutions and wide-area solutions. In 2021, distributed recipient solutions segment accounts for the highest market share in solution segment and expected to grow at higher rate as it includes test messaging, computer pop-ups, automated voice dialling, smartphone apps and others which are highly used notification systems.
- On the basis of deployment model, the mass notification systems market has been segmented into on-premises and cloud. In 2021, on premises segment dominates the deployment model segment as major lenders prefer on premises installations.
- On the basis of organization size, the mass notification systems market has been segmented into large organization and small and medium organization. In 2021, organization size segment is dominated by large organization segment as only these organizations prefer on-premises deployment methods.
- On the basis of application, the mass notification systems market has been segmented into integrated public alert & warning system (IPAWS), interoperable emergency communication and business continuity & disaster recovery. In 2021, application segment is majorly shared by interoperable emergency communication segment and expected to grow at high rate as it allows easy communication and broadcast across organization and entities in emergency situations.
- On the basis of end user, the mass notification systems market has been segmented into commercial, industrial, healthcare, energy & utilities, IT & telecommunication, education, transport & logistics, hospitality, government, defense, retail and others. In 2021, education segment holds the highest market share in end user segment and expected to grow at higher rate as it allows to communicate with large number of student crowd via different communication channels such as SMS, e-mail, voice broadcast and campus speaker announcements.
North America Mass Notification Systems Market Country Level Analysis
North America mass notification systems market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, offering, solution, deployment model, organization size, application and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in North America mass notification systems market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The U.S. is dominating the North American region for mass notification systems market due to the rapidly changing mass notification systems design & technologies. North America is being highly penetrated by the adoption of mass notification Systems. Also, increasing commercial sector is allowing the market to attain high growth in the region. North America is the emerging market with advanced technologies being developed in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Mass Notification Systems
The mass notification systems market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in mass notification systems and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the mass notification systems market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Mass Notification Systems Market Share Analysis
The mass notification systems market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, North America presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America mass notification systems market.
The major players covered in the North America mass notification systems market report are Johnson Controls, BearCom, Inc., Omnilert, American Signal Corporation, Everbridge, Siemens, Blackboard Inc., 3S Incorporated, Singlewire Software, LLC, xMatters, Alertus Technologies LLC, OnTimeTelecom, Inc, Mircom Group of Companies, Alert Media, Inc., CriticalArc, Aurea, Inc., BlackBerry Limited, Mitel Networks Corp., BUFFALO COMPUTER GRAPHICS, Eaton, Rave Mobile Safety, TOA Canada Corporation (a subsidiary of TOA Corporation), FEDERAL SIGNAL, Regroup Mass Notification, Bose Corporation, HARMAN, Klipsch Group, Inc., Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Potter Electric Signal Company, LLC, Signal Communications Corporation, Bosch Security Systems, LLC, Honeywell International Inc. and Dynaudio A/S among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of mass notification systems market.
- In July 2019, Johnson Controls signed collaboration with Punch Technologies Inc. for offering safety communications platform in the market. It can be integrated into existing systems hence providing the employees to communicate, emergency responders and others. This has allowed company to generate higher revenue through their enhanced offering.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for mass notification systems through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: North America Mass Notification Systems Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.