North America Menopausal Disorder Treatment Market, By Stages (Menopause, Postmenopause, Perimenopause), Type (Hormonal Therapy and Non-Hormonal Therapy), Menopause Symptoms (Vasomotor Symptoms, Atrophic Vaginitis, Osteoporosis, Joint Pain, Weight Gain, Dyspareunia, Depression, Others), Dosage Form (Tablet, Cream, Gels, Rings/Insert, Patch/Film, Injection Shot, Spray, Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Vaginal, Transdermal, Parenteral), End User (Hospital, Clinics, Home Healthcare), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy), Country (U.S., Canada , Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
North America menopausal disorder treatment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 8,592.59 million by 2027. Increasing cases of chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hysterectomy and growing cases of hormone related disorders are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Menopausal disorder treatment comprises features such presence of novel pipeline drugs will impact in Menopausal disorder treatment comprises features such as the presence of novel pipeline drugs which will impact in launching new products by the manufactures into the market which enhance its demand as well as high demand of disease specific treatment leads the demand of accurate menopausal disorder treatment market.
Currently, various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative menopausal disorder treatment which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the menopausal disorder treatment market. However, inadequate knowledge about menopause in some developing countries and availability of alternatives are expected to restraint the menopausal disorder treatment market growth in the forecast period.
The menopausal disorder treatment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the menopausal disorder treatment market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Menopausal disorder treatment market is segmented on the basis of stages, type, menopause symptoms, dosage form, route of administration, end-user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of stages, the menopausal disorder treatment market is segmented into perimenopause, menopause and postmenopause. In 2020, menopause segment is expected to dominate the market as is has been reported to exist for a longer period of time and targets large number of population.
- On the basis of type, the menopausal disorder treatment market is segmented into hormonal therapy and non-hormonal therapy. In 2020, hormonal therapy segment is expected to dominate the market as it is most commonly used for getting relieve from vaginal dryness and hot flushes among other menopause related disorders.
- On the basis of menopause symptoms, the menopausal disorder treatment market is segmented into vasomotor symptoms, atrophic vaginitis, dyspareunia, osteoporosis, depression, joint pain, weight gain and others. In 2020, vasomotor symptoms segment is expected to dominate the market as it is the first reported symptom associated with menopause. Moreover, most of the market players are engaged in development of innovative drugs used for menopause disorders.
- On the basis of dosage form, the menopausal disorder treatment market is segmented into tablet, cream, gels, patch/film, rings, spray, injection shot and others. In 2020, tablet segment is dominating the market due to its high bioavailability and also provides prolonged stability to medicaments used for the treatment of menopause associated disorders.
- On the basis of route of administration, the menopausal disorder treatment market is segmented into oral, parenteral, transdermal and vaginal. In 2020, oral segment is dominating the menopausal disorder treatment market as it is the easy and safe method of drug administration.
- On the basis of end user, the menopausal disorder treatment market is segmented into hospital, clinics and home healthcare. In 2020, hospital segment is expected to dominate the market as hospitals are properly equipped with advanced diagnosis tools. Moreover trained professional for parenteral drug administration are also present at hospitals.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the menopausal disorder treatment market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, and online pharmacy. In 2020, hospital pharmacy segment is dominating the market because maximum number of patients used to visit hospitals and used to procure medicines from hospital pharmacy.
Menopausal disorder treatment Market Country Level Analysis
North America menopausal disorder treatment market is analyzed and market size information is provided by country, stages, type, menopause symptoms, dosage form, route of administration, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in North America menopausal disorder treatment market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
In North America region, menopause segment is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. The U.S. is dominating the North America menopausal disorder treatment market due to rising older female population and research development for identification of effective treatment in the U.S. owing to increased healthcare funding.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Vulnerable Aging Population of Menopause Women and Increasing Cases of Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy and Hysterectomy are boosting the Market Growth for Menopausal Disorder Treatment.
Menopausal disorder treatment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in menopausal disorder treatment industry with menopausal disorder treatment drugs sales, impact of advancement in the menopausal disorder treatment technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the menopausal disorder treatment market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Menopausal Disorder Treatment Market Share Analysis
Menopausal disorder treatment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to menopausal disorder treatment market.
The major companies which are dealing in the menopausal disorder treatment are Eli Lilly and Company, Allergan (A Subsidiary of AbbVie, Inc.), TherapeuticsMD, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Ipsen Pharma, Pfizer Inc., Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.), Mylan N.V., Abbott, Besins Healthcare, Mithra Pharmaceuticals, SEBELA PHARMACEUTICALS, Fervent Pharmaceuticals Inc., Sojournix Inc., Duchesnay USA, Novartis AG, Novo Nordisk A/S among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the menopausal disorder treatment market.
- In July 2017, Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.) launched generic Vagifem in the U.S., used for treatment of atrophic vaginitis caused due to menopause. This initiative enhanced the company’s generic product portfolio and allowed it to penetrate its root in menopausal disorder treatment market.
- In March 2017, Ipsen Pharma received approval from MHRA for Decapeptyl to use for treatment of disorders in pre- menopausal women having early stage breast cancer. This approval helped the company to expand its roots in the menopausal disorder treatment market.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players are enhancing the company market in the menopausal disorder treatment market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for menopausal disorder treatment.
Customization Available: North America Menopausal Disorder Treatment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.