North America Metabolic Testing Market By Product (CPET Systems, Metabolic Carts, Body Composition Analyzers, ECGs & EKGs Systems, Software), Technology (VO2 Max Analysis, RMR Analysis, Body Composition Analysis), Application (Lifestyle Diseases, Critical Care, Human Performance Testing, Dysmetabolic Syndrome X, Metabolic Disorders, Others), End User (Hospitals, Laboratories, Sports Training Centers, Gyms, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Metabolic Testing Market
North America metabolic testing market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This growth in market value can be attributed to the rising incidence of lifestyle-based diseases combined with a growing geriatric population.
Market Definition: North America Metabolic Testing Market
Metabolic screening is commonly used for weight loss purposes, but there is more to it than that. Understanding metabolic testing allows you to learn your metabolism first. Particularly at most times and highly personal, metabolism varies from individual to individual. Metabolic tests require two main things: the measurement of the number of calories expanded at rest, known as the residual metabolic rate and VO2 Max, which refers to the body's optimum ability to consume oxygen during exercise. The ability to absorb oxygen is indication of your overall physical wellbeing.
- Growing incidence of lifestyle diseases, drives the market growth
- Increasing geriatric population, is expected to drive the market growth
- Increased awareness of health care and better living standards, drives the market growth
- Technological advancement such as digital metabolic rate testing devices, is expected to drive the market growth
- High cost of equipment and software, restrain the market growth
- Limited reimbursement, impact the market growth
- Lack of awareness about metabolic testing amongst people, hampering the growth of market
Segmentation: North America Metabolic Testing Market
- CPET Systems
- Metabolic Carts
- Body Composition Analyzers
- ECGs & EKGs Systems
- VO2 Max Analysis
- RMR Analysis
- Body Composition Analysis
- Lifestyle Diseases
- Critical Care
- Human Performance Testing
- Dysmetabolic Syndrome X
- Metabolic Disorders
By End User
- Sports Training Centers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, KORR has launched a new Metabolic Meal Plan for Nutritionists, Physicians and RMR Testers app to help consumers who carry out RMR research at their clinics, which lets them get the most out of metabolic testing. This gives you the ability to introduce, plan and monitor the weight-loss regimens of your patient. With this launch the company has expanded its product portfolio as well as increased its market share.
- In October 2017, Quest Diagnostics announced to acquire Cleveland HeartLab. Quest Diagnostics and Cleveland Clinic are forming a strategic partnership to facilitate the transition of new technologies into medical services to help diagnose and treat various diseases. The two agencies both plan to partner on research to show the medical and economic value of these and other biomarkers. With this acquisition company has expanded its business growth as well as its market size.
North America metabolic testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of metabolic testing market for North America.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America metabolic testing market are Abbott, BD, GENERAL ELECTRIC MGC Diagnostics Corporation, Merck KGaA, KORR Medical Technologies, BD, OSI Systems, Inc., Cosmed Group, Microlife, Parvo Medics, Admera Health, and Promega Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: North America Metabolic Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America metabolic testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)