North America Microbial Air Sampler Market, By Product (Portable Microbial Air Sampler, Desktop Microbial Air Sampler, and Accessories), Collection Technique (Impact Air Sampler, Impinge Air Sampler, Surface Air Sampler, Compressed Air Sampler, Real-Time Samplers, and Others), End-User (Research and Academic Institutes, Hospitals and Clinics, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Food and Beverage, Personal Care Industries, and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales, Third-Party Distributor, and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends And Forecast To 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Microbial Air sampler Market
North America Microbial air sampler market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 206,306.29 thousand by 2028. An increase in the usage of microbial air samplers in combating COVID-19 acts as a driver for the microbial air sampler market.
A microbial air sampler is a device that is specially designed to monitor the quantity of the air at a specific duration so that one can evaluate the microbiological status of the air in a controlled environment. Air sampling is a critical step for ensuring quality control (QC) in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or healthcare laboratory. To improve the productivity and quality of the final product from industries such as food and beverages, personal care, and biotechnology, companies are adopting microbial air samplers in their production and quality area. It can also be used in public places that are susceptible to air pollution to analyze and identify contaminants in the air.
The factors driving the growth of the microbial air sampler market are growing usage of microbial air samplers in combating the COVID-19 situation, increase in the number of product launches of microbial air samplers, strategic investment by the key players in microbial air samplers, growing healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in developing countries and Increasing cases of food contamination by microbes. However, high investment costs for setting up an advanced lab, stringent regulatory framework, and maintaining the level of expertise may restrain the market growth in the coming years.
The microbial air sampler market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the microbial air sampler market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The microbial air sampler market is segmented on the basis of product, collection technique, end-user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the microbial air sampler market is segmented into portable microbial air sampler, desktop microbial air sampler, and accessories. In 2021 portable microbial air sampler segment is expected to dominate the market due to the easy carry option and less maintenance cost compared to other segments
- On the basis of collection technique, the microbial air sampler market is segmented into impactor air samplers, impinger air samplers, surface air samplers, compressed air samplers, real-time samplers, and others. In 2021, the impactor air sampler segment is expected to dominate the microbial air sampler market as it is widely used in the end industries
- On the basis of end-user, the microbial air sampler market is segmented into research and academic institutes, hospitals and clinics, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, food and beverage, personal care industries, and others. In 2021, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment is expected to dominate the market due to its wide applications and usage in the biotechnology field and application
- On the basis of distribution channels, the microbial air sampler market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales, third-party distributors, and others. In 2021, the direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market as it is an easy and convenient option to buy the product.
The microbial air sampler market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by the country, form, packaging, nature, variety, technology, distribution channel, end-user, and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Microbial Air sampler market report are the U.S., Canada, Mexico.
The U.S. region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of an increase in the use of microbial air samplers due to COVID-19. The product segment in Canada is dominating the North American market owing to strategic investment by the key players in microbial air samplers. Mexico is leading the growth of the global market for product segment and is dominating in this region due to increasing cases of food contamination by microbes.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Investments By The Key Players In Microbial Air Samplers Is Boosting The Market Growth Of The Microbial Air Sampler Market.
The microbial air sampler market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in the particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players' strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Microbial Air Sampler Market Share Analysis
The microbial air sampler market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company's focus related to the microbial air sampler market.
The major companies which are dealing in the microbial air samplers are IUL, SA, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions, Climet Instruments Company, Particle Measuring Systems, Sartorius AG, bioMérieux SA, VWR international, LLC, Microbiology International, Spectrex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and/or its affiliates, Cherwell Laboratories, Cantium Scientific Limited, EMTEK, LLC, Veltek Associates, Inc. and among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contracts, agreements, and launches are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the microbial air sampler market.
- In May 2021, Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) announces the launch Lasair Pro Airborne Particle Counter. This will help the company to meet the ever-increasing demands for cleanroom environmental monitoring.
- In January 2017, IUL, SA announced the opening of new facilities in Barcelona over 5.000sqm. This will help the company to expand its business and meet the growing laboratory and diagnostic demands from the pharma industries.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player are enhancing the company's footprints in the microbial air sampler market, which also provides the benefit for the organization's profit growth.