North America Patch Cables Market, By Type (Fiber and Copper Cable), Connector Type (SC Optic Patch Cable, FC Optic Patch Cable, LC Optic Patch Cable, MU Optic Patch Cable and Others), Number of Ports (Less Than 12 Ports, 12 To 24 Ports and More Than 24 Ports), Network Type (Networking and Non-Networking), Reel Functioning Type (Automatic, Semi-Automatic and Manual Cable Reels), End-Use (Industrial, IT & Network Security, Residential, Enterprise, Broadcast and Others), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Patch cables market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 10.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1,785.83 Million by 2027.
Growing demand for network application and increasing demand for high speed data connectivity and upgradation in the internet connectivity solutions has raise demand for patch cables in the various application such as corporate offices, data centers, and other commercial places to connect telecommunication or computer devices to servers and storage portals
This patch cables market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America patch cables market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the basis of type, connector type, end-use, number of ports, network type and reel functioning type. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the North America patch cables market is segmented into fiber and copper cable. In 2020, fiber cable accounted largest market share is due to the increasing demand for high speed data bandwidth and growing expansion of telecom sector.
- On the basis of connector type, the North America patch cables market is segmented into SC optic patch cable, FC optic patch cable, LC optic patch cable, MU optic patch cable and others. In 2020, SC patch cable segment is dominating the market as it provides feasibility, easy to install which result in increasing the SC connector in the data center, FTTH networks and many others.
- On the basis of number of ports, the North America patch cables market is segmented into less than 12 ports, 12 to 24 ports and more than 24 ports. In 2020, less than 12 ports segment is dominating the market as it is widely used in the LAN networks, telecom sector and commercial sector, among others.
- On the basis of reel functioning type, the North America patch cables market is segmented into automatic, semi-automatic and manual cable reels. In 2020, automatic reel functioning segment is dominating the market as it is highly customized and nature and also help in minimizing the wastage. Due to which it I widely used in the heavy duty applications.
- On the basis of network type, the North America patch cables market is segmented into networking and non-networking. In 2020, network segment is dominating the market because of the growing demand for high speed data transfer and increasing demand of connectivity devices.
- On the basis of end-use, the North America patch cables market is segmented into industrial, IT & network security, residential, enterprise, broadcast and others. In 2020, industrial segment is dominating the market because of the growing demand for high speed data transfer and increasing digitalization in the industrial sector has result in increasing usage of connectivity devices.
Patch cables market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, connector type, end-use, number of ports, network type and reel functioning type.
The countries covered in patch cables market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in the North America.
The U.S. dominates in the North America patch cables market as the U.S. has the growing funding of government towards expansion of telecom sector. Also, digitalization and BYOD trend in the commercial sector has demand for the patch cable. In Canada, there’s a rising prevalence of fibre cables which is helping the country grow in the market..
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Patch cables market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in patch cables and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the patch cables market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Patch Cables Market Share Analysis
Patch cables market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America patch cables market.
The major players covered in the report are Schneider Electric, COMMSCOPE, Black Box Network Services, Corning Incorporated, CP Technologies, Legrand North America, LLC, QUBBIN WIRE & CABLE CO,INC., Panduit, Prysmian Group, NEXANS and Fibertronics Inc, among other North America players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of patch cables market.
- In January 2020, Legrand North America, LLC introduced Infinium Quantum™ -- the industry’s lowest loss optical fiber system designed for advanced data center applications. The optical fiber system, was exclusively designed to allow the fastest and most reliable migration path to 400G. This product launch helped the company to strengthen its portfolio.
- In July 2018, Panduit launched Vari-MaTriX line of Category 6A copper cables with a 0.25-inch diameter (plenum) – the smallest Cat 6A cables on the market.Category 6A cables that provide best-in-class alien crosstalk mitigation and reduced cable diameters. This product launch helped the company to strengthen its cables category.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for patch cables through expanded range of size for multiple applications.
Customization Available : North America Patch Cables Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.