North America Polyethylene Wax Market, By Type (Polymerization Type, Modified Type, Thermally Cracking Type and Others), Form (Powder, Granules, Flakes, Pastilles, Micronized Waxes and Aqueous Wax Emulsions), Raw Material (Ethylene, Low-Density Polyethylene and Polypropylene), Grade (Emulsifiable and Non-Emulsifiable), Production Process (High-Pressure Polymerization, Metallocene Process, Synthesis by the Ziegler-Natta Method, Oxidation of Synthetic Waxes, Thermal Degradation Process of Polyethylene, Walter-Reppe Synthesis and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Polyethylene Wax Market
Polyethylene wax market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 3.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 183,111.41 thousand by 2027. Increasing demand of polyethylene wax in master batches among manufacturers are the factors for the market growth.
North America region is dominating in the countries such as the U.S., as the consumers are demanding soft texture fabrics with the strength of polyethylene wax, this factors is boosting the requirement of polyethylene wax in the region.
Major factor driving the growth of this market is increased usage of polyethylene wax in packaging. Polyethylene (PE) wax is derived from the petroleum polymers and can survive in any environmental hazards. It is one of the most durable types of packaging which is used. Polyethylene packaging doesn’t allow water vapor to pass through which means that it can help in sealing the products and provides the protection from dangerous elements.
The versatility of polyethylene helps in creating the variety of advertising opportunities for the manufacturers without having the particular nature of the product. With the excellent nature of flexibility the polyethylene waxes can be customized for the particular products which are used for packaging that act as a driver in the growth of the market.
The major factor hindering the growth of the market is presence of multiple substitutes. There are many other alternatives such as polypropylene wax, amide wax and others that show similar properties to that of polyethylene wax. Hence, the presence of various alternatives is expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
This North America polyethylene wax market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Polyethylene Wax Market Scope and Market Size
North America polyethylene wax market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on type, form, raw material, grade and production process. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the North America polyethylene wax market is segmented into polymerization type, modified type, thermally cracking type and others. In North America, polymerization type segment is increasing prevalence among the producers due to the easy manufacturing process which has widened its application.
- On the basis of form, the North America polyethylene wax market is segmented into powder, flakes, pastilles, micronized waxes, granules, aqueous wax emulsions. In North America, powder is dominating because of the proper dissolving properties which have widened its application in the finished products.
- On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented into ethylene, low-density polyethylene and polypropylene. In North America region, the demand of ethylene has been growing very rapidly because of the increasing application of coatings in the market.
- On the basis of grade, the North America polyethylene wax market is segmented into emulsifiable and non-emulsifiable. In North America region, the non-emulsifiable segment is dominating the market because of increasing usage in the hot-melt adhesive as well as in the lubrication process.
- On the basis of production process, the North America polyethylene wax market is segmented into high-pressure polymerization, metallocene process, synthesis by the ziegler-natta method, oxidation of synthetic waxes, thermal degradation process of polyethylene, walter-reppe synthesis and others. In North America region, the demand of high-pressure polymerization segment in the polyethylene wax has increased because of the easy as well as cheap processing technique as compare to other.
North America Polyethylene Wax Market Country Level Analysis
Polyethylene wax market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, form, raw material, grade and production process as referenced above.
The countries covered in the North America polyethylene wax market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
The U.S. is dominating in the North America polyethylene wax market because of the increasing demand of the matte products in the paint industry as the demand of the decorative façade of residential homes and interior decorative walls in commercial building is increasing in the country. Canada is dominating the North America polyethylene wax market due to the more use of the polyethylene wax in the packaging products as the demand of the packaging products in the e-commerce segment is increasing in the country.
The country section of the North America polyethylene wax market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Demand of Polyethylene Wax as Smoothing Agent in Textiles
North America polyethylene wax market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for polyethylene wax market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in polyethylene wax regulatory scenarios and their impact on the North America polyethylene wax market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and North America Polyethylene Wax Market Share Analysis
North America polyethylene wax market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to North America polyethylene wax market.
The major players covered in the North America polyethylene wax market report are The Lubrizol Corporation (A Subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway), Honeywell International Inc., Westlake, Chemical Corporation, BASF SE, Innospec, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Clariant, Baker Hughes, a GE company LLC, Formosa Plastics Corporation, euroceras Sp. z o.o., The International Group, Inc., Lion Chemtech Co., Ltd., and TRECORA RESOURCES among others domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In June 2019, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. had exhibited at ProPak Asia that held in Bangna, Bangkok. The exhibition helped in increasing the sales of the business and demand of the product in the market which generates revenue of the business.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the North America polyethylene wax market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for polyethylene wax products in the market.