North America Refractories Market, By Alkalinity (Acidic & Neutral Refractories and Carbon), Form Type (Bricks, Monolithic and Others), Product Type (Clay and Non-Clay), Fusion Temperature (Normal Refractory (1580-1780°C), High Refractory (1780-2000°C) and Super Refractory (>2000°C)), Application (Iron and Steel, Cement and Lime, Energy and Chemicals, Glass, Non-Ferrous Metals and Others), Technology (Isostatics and Slide Gates), Country (U.S, Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
North America refractories market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 10,497,185.48 thousand by 2028.
Refractories are made of ceramic, alumina, silica, magnesia and other materials designed aiming to resist the very high temperatures faced in modern manufacturing. More heat-resistant than metals, they are used to line the hot surfaces inside many industrial processes. The refractory products generally fall under preformed shapes or unformed compositions. Refractories are used to contain heat and protect processing equipment from intense temperatures.
Refractories are available in all shapes and size. Bricks are one of the traditional forms of refractories and have accounted for the majority of refractory production earlier but now monolithic refractories are being widely used due to low cost, durability and easy installation procedure. Refractories market has its wide applicability in industries such as iron and steel, cement & ceramics, non-ferrous metals and others. Increasing prevalence for non-metallic minerals industry, growing infrastructure in emerging countries and demand of refractories from iron & steel industry are the factors which will boost the refractories market. Some companies are expanding their production capacities in different regions to grow their market for these products.
This refractories market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Refractories market segmented into six notable segments which are based on alkalinity, product type, form type, fusion temperature, application and technology. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meager growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
- On the basis of alkalinity, the refractories market is segmented into acidic & neutral refractories and carbon. In 2021, acidic & neutral refractories is expected to dominate the market due to their resistance to high temperature and acidic slag conditions along with widespread applicability which help to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of form type, the refractories market is segmented into bricks, monolithic and others. In 2021, bricks segment is expected to dominate the market because of its temperature and sound insulating properties along with resistance to high temperature which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of on product type, the refractories market is segmented into clay and non-clay. In 2021, clay segment is expected to dominate the market because of the cheaper price range of products and their durability and thermal resistance. Further, the easy availability of raw materials also helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of fusion temperature, the refractories market is segmented into normal refractory (1580-1780°C), high refractory (1780-2000°C) and super refractory (>2000°C). In 2021, normal refractories are expected into dominate the market because of the widespread applicability and durability along with the extensive amount of chemical and thermal process carried out utilizing normal refractories which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of application, the refractories market is segmented into iron and steel, cement and lime, energy and chemicals, glass, non-ferrous metal and others. In 2021, iron and steel application is expected to dominate due to the enormous amount of iron and steel produced for various industries which boosts its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of technology, the refractories market is segmented into segmented into isostatics and slide gates. In 2021, slide gates are expected to dominate in the Europe refractories market because it enhances the quality of the produced steel; also it helps steel to achieve an even surface which also boosts its demand in the forecast year.
Refractories Market Country Level Analysis
North America market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, alkalinity, product type, form type, fusion temperature, application and technology as referenced above.
The countries covered in North America refractories market report are the U.S, Canada and Mexico.
The U.S. is expected to dominate the market due to increase in prevalence for non-metallic minerals industry and growing infrastructure in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growths in the Refractories Industry
North America refractories market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for refractories market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in refractories regulatory scenarios and their impact on the refractories market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Refractories Market Share Analysis
Refractories market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to refractories market.
The major players covered in the report are Saint-Gobain Performance Ceramics & Refractories (PCR) (a division of Saint-Gobain), Almatis Gmbh, ALTEO, Coorstek, Imerys, Allied Mineral Products, Inc., RHI Magnesita GmbH, Puyang Refractories Group Co.,Ltd, Refratechnic, HARBISONWALKER INTERNATIONAL, Wuxi Nanfang Refractories Co.,Ltd. , Krosaki Harima Corporation, SHINAGAWA REFRACTORIES CO.,LTD., Lhoist, Morgan Advanced Materials, Vesuvius, AluChem, CerCo Corporation, Minerals Technologies Inc., IFGL Refractories Ltd., TYK CORPORATION other players domestic and Europe. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In April 2018, Saint-Gobain Performance Ceramics & Refractories (PCR) (a division of Saint-Gobain) acquired the pharmaceutical business of Micro Hydraulics, an Irish based supplier and manufacturer of single-use fluid handling components and systems in high-performance plastics for high purity applications in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. This acquisition has strengthened Saint-Gobain’s High-Performance Materials operations which further allowed the Group to expand its service to customers in the Healthcare market
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company footprints in the refractories market which also provides the benefit for organisation in its growth pace.
Customization Available: North America Refractories Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.