North America Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market, By Offering (Software, Services), Network (RAN, Wi-Fi, Core Network, Backhaul), Architecture (C-SON (Centralised), D-SON (Decentralized), H-SON (Hybrid)), Network Technology (4G/LTE, 2G/3G, 5G), Application (Network Security & Authentication, WAP, Intermachine Communication, Global Positioning System, Gaming, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market
The self-organizing network (SON) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 14.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 5,085.31 million by 2027. High demand for wireless connectivity is driving the growth for market.
With small cells growing in number and networks becoming more complicated, the usage of human interference can lead to higher cost and result in more errors, this issue can be resolved by the automation provided by self-organizing network (SON) market. This helps in reducing the overall cost of the operation acting as major factor for the growth of self-organizing network (SON) market. Security loopholes in public API’s which can be used to exploit the self-organizing network (SON) is acting as a major restraining factor for the growth of self-organizing network (SON) market.
Innovation in 5G technology with integration of self-organizing network (SON) will help to deliver significantly faster speed as compared to 4G/LTE technology which is acting as an opportunity for growth of self-organizing network (SON) market. The high complexity arising in the implementation of self-organizing network (SON) is thus acting as a major challenge for the growth of self-organizing network (SON) market.
This self-organizing network (SON) market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market Scope and Market Size
The self-organizing network (SON) market is segmented based on offering, network, architecture, network technology and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of offering, the self-organizing network (SON) market is segmented into software and services. In 2020, software accounts for largest market share in offering segment due to high ease of usage and functionality.
- On the basis of network, the self-organizing network (SON) market is segmented into RAN, Wi-Fi, core network and backhaul. In 2020, RAN attains largest market share in the network segment due to due to better optimization; However, Wi-Fi is expected to grow at higher pace owing to its increasing usage worldwide.
- On the basis of architecture, the self-organizing network (SON) market is segmented into C-SON (centralised), D-SON (decentralized), and H-SON (hybrid). In 2020, C-SON (centralised) segment holds the highest share in the architecture segment considering its easy installation.
- On the basis of network technology, the self-organizing network (SON) market is segmented into 4G/LTE, 2G/3G and 5G. In 2020, network technology segment is dominated by 4G/LTE segment as major population around the world use 4G/LTE services.
- On the basis of application, the self-organizing network (SON) market is segmented into network security & authentication, WAP, intermachine communication, global positioning system, gaming and others. Network security & authentication dominates the application segment and will grow at higher rate since due to its network optimization properties suitable to wireless networks which is growing at a rapid pace.
North America Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market Country Level Analysis
Self-organizing network (SON) market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, network, offering, architecture, network technology and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in North America self-organizing network (SON) market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico.
U.S. dominates the self-organizing network (SON) Market as it is largest manufacturer and service providers of the self-organizing network (SON) and heavy research and development investments are taking place in the country followed by Canada and Mexico. The market is growing at a higher pace in U.S. as the number of cellular network users are increasing and the application of self-organizing network (SON) foe network security & authentication is also at a higher pace. This application prevents the network from security breach and data leak.
The country section of the self-organizing network (SON) market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North American brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing need of Self-Organizing Network (SON) in automotive sector
Self-organizing network (SON) market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in self-organizing network (SON) and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Self-organizing network (SON) market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Self-Organizing Network (SON) Market Share Analysis
Self-organizing network (SON) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to North America self-organizing network (SON) market.
The major players covered in the self-organizing network (SON) market report are Nokia, Cisco Systems, Inc., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Innovile, Fon Wireless Limited, ALTRAN (A Subsidiary of Capgemini), TEOCO, Cellwize, ZTE Corporation, VIAVI Solutions Inc., P.I. Works, Airhop Communications, Comarch SA, Airspan Networks, Corning Incorporated, Radisys, Infovista and Hughes Systique Corporation among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Companies involved into different strategic decision are also one of the factors which are accelerating the growth of self-organizing network (SON) market.
- In September 2020, Nokia announced the launch of upgraded cognitive Self-Organizing Networks software. The upgraded software provided with zero-touch network automation for 5G to the service providers and increased operational efficiencies. The new software enabled the company in providing better network quality and reliability to the customers.
- In October 2018, In October, Airhop Communications was selected as one of the three companies by SK Telecom to deploy LTE real-time self-organizing network (SON) platform commercially, as a part of TIP Ecosystem Accelerator Center (TEAC) Seoul. It has allowed support of network intelligence. This has enabled the company to increase its footprint and emerge as a leading SON provider.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies has also enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for self-organizing network (SON) through expanded range of size.