North America Sports Analytics Market, By Component (Software and Services), Sports Type (Team Sports and Individual Sports), Application (Player & Team Valuation, Performance Analytics, Health Assessment, Fan Engagement, Broadcast Management, Video Analysis and Others), Deployment Mode (Cloud and On-Premise), Organization Mode (Large Enterprises and SME’s), Analysis Type (On-Field and Off-Field), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Sports Analytics Market
The sports analytics market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 39.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 3,560.46 million by 2028. Increasing demand of real time data access is one of the prominent factors driving the growth of the sports analytics market.
Sports analytics is defined as the usage of data and advanced statistics to measure the success in sports industry by making competitive and strategic sports decisions. Sports analytics, when properly implemented, may give a team or person enormous competitive advantages. As technology continues to evolve, data collection becomes more complicated and the quantity of available information increases so does our capacity to assess and enhance its efficiency.
The increasing availability of large amount of in-field data is boosting the growth for the sports analytics market. The shortages in subsidies or budget constraints arising due to lack of government support in some countries for sports is acting as a restraint for the sports analytics market. The emergence of AI and ML technologies is further augmenting the growth for the sports analytics market. The burden of add on cost or the high costs included in the set-up is posing the biggest challenge for the sports analytics market.
This sports analytics market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the sports analytics market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Sports analytics Market Scope and Market Size
The sports analytics market is segmented on the basis of the component, sports type, application, deployment mode, organization mode and analysis type. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of component, the sports analytics market has been segmented into software and services. In 2021, software segment has been accounted for the largest market share due to rising adoption of sports analytics software which can be largely attributed to growing preference for cloud-based software solutions.
- On the basis of sports type, the sports analytics market is segmented into team sports and individual sports. In 2021, team sports segment is dominating in the sports analytics market as leagues are the primary users of sports analytics solutions as football, baseball and basketball leagues have the highest adoption rate of these solutions, particularly for selecting players.
- On the basis of application, the sports analytics market is segmented into player & team valuation, performance analytics, health assessment, fan engagement, broadcast management, video analysis and others. In 2021, player & team valuation segment is dominating due to advancement in technologies as big data to get scientific sports data delivered in an easy to understand format that offers an opportunity for coaches, individuals, schools, team and sporting organizations to make informed decisions and improve overall performance.
- On the basis of deployment mode, the sports analytics market is segmented into on-premise and cloud. In 2021, cloud segment is dominating due to increasing demand for structured and visualize data in the market which will help to increase the demand for cloud deployment mode.
- On the basis of organization mode, the sports analytics market is segmented into large enterprises and SME’s. In 2021, large enterprises segment is dominating in the sports analytics market due to wide use of analytics in large enterprise to enhance organization’s business performance to work effectively.
- On the basis of analysis type, the sports analytics market is segmented into on-field and off-field. In 2021, on-field segment is dominating in the sports analytics market due to growing use of analytical solutions in outdoor games such as football, baseball, basketball, hockey and cricket among others and usage of analytical tools in sports provides an ample amount of data related to the player’s performance and fitness.
Sports analytics Market Country Level Analysis
Sports analytics market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, component, sports type, application, deployment mode, organization mode and analysis type as referenced above.
The countries covered in sports analytics market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The U.S is expected to dominate the market growth is majorly attributed to the greater adoption of sports analytics solutions for various sports such as football, baseball, basketball, and hockey among others. The U.S. is contributing major growth as it is well known for its famous athletes, sports events, and sports infrastructure.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Availability of Large Amount of In-Field Data
The sports analytics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in sports analytics and changes in regulatory scenarios and technology & innovation with their support for the sports analytics market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Sports analytics Market Share Analysis
The sports analytics market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to sports analytics market.
The major players covered in North America sports analytics market report are TABLEAU SOFTWARE, LLC, A SALESFORCE COMPANY, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Zebra Technologies Corp., Catapult Group International Ltd, IBM Corporation, HCL Technologies Limited, Oracle, DataArt, Exasol, Experfy, Inc, GlobalStep, LLC, ICEBERG Sports Analytics, Orreco, Qualitas North America, Sportradar AG, St. Gallen, Synergy Sports, TruMedia Networks, Inc.among other global and domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of sports analytics market.
- In September 2020, DataArt launched Octopus Video Platform for the video sharing and live streaming platform which is going to enhance the demand for sports matches. The company gained profit through the launch of the product by broadcasting various events.
- In June 2020, IBM Corporation and Wipro Limited Collaborated together for helping clients in accelerating their cloud journey. They have together Wipro IBM Novus Lounge in Bangalore which is a complete suite of solutions leveraging artificial intelligence, cloud, machine learning and Internet of Things. This collaboration will help to provide secure and scalable hybrid cloud technology to their customers and expand their product portfolio
Production expansion, new product launch, acquisition, collaboration and other strategies enhance the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for sports analytics market.
Customization Available: North America Sports Analytics Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.