North America Surgical Microscopes Market By Type (On Casters, Wall Mounted, Table Top, Ceiling Mounted), By Price Range (Low-Range, Mid-Range, Premium-Range), By Application (Neuro and Spine Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Ophthalmology, Gynecology and Urology, Oncology, Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Surgery, Dentistry, Documentation), By End User (Hospitals, Outpatient Facilities, Ambulatory Centers, Clinics, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Surgical Microscopes Market
Europe surgical microscopes market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the accelerated use of fluorescence image-guided surgery (FIGS), increase in the number of procedures and increasing demand for MIS and innovation of health care facilities.
Market Definition: North America Surgical Microscopes Market
Surgical microscopes are instruments that have different applications for micro-surgeries. During surgery, the machine gives a clear image of small or inaccessible parts of the body. It offers a boost that usually ranges between 4X and 40X. Throughout universities, hospitals and medical services, they are used mostly by physicians. A mixture of optics, which includes illumination, stereoscopic vision and a clear image of the operating site, is given by the surgical microscope. The use of this kind of microscopes for ophthalmological, gynecological, urological, dental and rehabilitative therapy is popular.
- Increased use Fluorescence Image-Guided Surgery (FIGS) is boosting the growth of the market
- The increase in the number of surgeries and the growing demand for MIS is accelerating the growth of the market
- Advances of health care facilities is boosting the growth of the market
- Custom microscopy systems is contributing to the growth of the market
- High cost of advanced operating microscopes is hampering the growth of the market
- Heavy custom duty on medical devices is hindering the growth of the market
- Use of renovated equipment is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: North America Surgical Microscopes Market
- On Casters
- Wall Mounted
- Table Top
- Ceiling Mounted
By Price Range
- Neuro and Spine Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Gynecology and Urology
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Surgery
By End User
- Outpatient Facilities
- Ambulatory Centers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2019, Alcon announced The AcrySof IQ PanOptix Trifocal Intraoculary Lens (IOL) was introduced in tandem with data from the AAO IRIS (Intelligent Research in Sight) Database, which targets at the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) Annual Meets on 12-15 October in San Francisco, California, to promote the access to a wide range of information and peer-to-peer learning programmes. With PanOptix's launch, the company will increase its market share and products portfolio by the first and only advanced trifocal IOL approved in the United States.
- In September 2016 Alcon announced the launch of Digitally Assisted Vitreoretinal Surgery (DAVS) platform NGENUITY 3D Visualization System. The system is intended to enhance the optic nerve for a better surgeon's experience. Alcon launched the device in collaboration with True Vision 3D Surgical, a California company specializing in virtual 3D imaging and microsurgery training.
North America surgical microscopes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of surgical microscopes market for North America
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America Surgical microscopes market are Medtronic, HAAG-STREIT GROUP, Danaher, Global Surgical Corporation, Olympus Corporation, ACCU-SCOPE, TOPCON CORPORATION, Carl Zeiss AG, Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH, Alcon, Novartis AG, Prescott’s, Inc, Seiler Instrument Inc., KWIPPED, Inc., Avante Health Solutions, ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG, DrsToyStore.com, among others.
Research Methodology: North America Surgical Microscopes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America surgical microscopes market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)