North America Sweet Potatoes Market, By Type (Whole Products, Processed Sweet Potatoes, Sweet Potato Flour, Paste/Purees), Product Type (Fresh, Frozen, Dried, Others), Nature (Conventional, Organic), Packaging Type (Bag, Pouches, Tray, Box, Others), End User (Household, Food & Beverages Industry, Food Service Sector, Others), Distribution Channel (Store-Based Retailing, Online Retail), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Sweet Potatoes Market
Sweet potatoes market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 7,292.70 million by 2028. The high demand of the Sweet potatoes and the emerging economy accelerating the growth of the market.
Sweet potatoes are a type of root vegetable that are sweet in taste and consist of starch. Sweet potatoes are fibrous in nature and are very much dense in nutrition and minerals. Sweet potatoes are also known to have various health benefits such as, they improve digestion and support gut health. Sweet potatoes and also anti-inflammatory in nature and consist of various anti-oxidants. Sweet potatoes are also available in various colors such as purple sweet potato, orange sweet potato and others. Since, sweet potatoes are rich in various vitamins and minerals they are also preferred in various functional foods and baby food products.
Sweet potatoes have been a part of human consumption for very long time. Their nutrition dense nature has made them favorable for various applications, across regions. Products such as sweet potato flours are very much preferred in the baking community for their sweet flavor and for their gluten-free nature. Sweet potatoes are also very popular in vegetarian and vegan communities as they are nutritious in nature. Sweet potatoes are also used for fries, chips and wedges as an alternative for potatoes. Due to these reasons, the demand will furthermore increase in the coming years. Thus, to meet this demand of sweet potatoes products, many companies are launching new products across the regions.
Growing applications of sweet potatoes across industries are driving the North America sweet potatoes market. In addition, various nutrition benefits of sweet potatoes will also drive the growth of the North America sweet potatoes market.
This sweet potatoes market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the sweet potatoes market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Sweet Potatoes Market Scope and Market Size
Sweet potatoes market is segmented on the basis of type, product type, nature, packaging type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the sweet potatoes market is divided into four segments, namely, sweet potato flour, whole products, processed sweet potatoes and paste/purees. In 2021, whole product segment is anticipated to dominate the North America sweet potatoes market due to growing demand of convenient food in the market.
- On the basis of product type, the sweet potatoes market is divided into four segments, namely, fresh, frozen, dried and others. In 2021, fresh segment is anticipated to dominate the North America sweet potatoes market due to their convenience and wide usage across sectors.
- On the basis of nature, the sweet potatoes market is divided into two segments, namely, conventional and organic. In 2021, conventional segment is anticipated to dominate the North America sweet potatoes market due to their convenience and economical production cost to the manufacturers.
- On the basis of packaging type, the sweet potatoes market is divided into five segments, bag, tray, box, pouches and others. In 2021, bag segment is anticipated to dominate the North America sweet potato market due to multiple packaging size and material options available for this segment.
- On the basis of end user, the sweet potatoes market is divided into four segments, namely, food & beverages industry, food service sector, house-hold and others. In 2021, house-hold segment is anticipated to dominate the North America sweet potatoes market due to growing awareness of consumers for various health benefits of sweet potatoes.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the sweet potatoes market is divided into store-based retailing and online retail. In 2021, store-based retailing segment will dominate the sweet potatoes market for their vast spread network and their easy availability in every corner of the country.
Sweet potatoes Market Country Level Analysis
The sweet potatoes market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, product type, nature, packaging type, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Sweet potatoes market report are the Country U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The U.S. is expected to dominate the market due to the emerging opportunities in vegetarian food and higher production and consumption of processed food due to the consumer’s preference have boosted the market in. Canada is anticipated to dominate due to increase in consumption of processed food and rise of health awareness among consumer.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Business expansion for future growth is an opportunity for North America Sweet potatoes market is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Sweet potatoes Market
Sweet potatoes market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with sweet potatoes sales, impact of business expansion in the sweet potatoes and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the sweet potatoes market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Sweet Potatoes Market Share Analysis
Sweet potatoes market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and source lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Sweet potatoes market.
The major players covered in the report are KP Snacks, Conagra Brands, Inc., Nash Produce, Sweet Potato Spirit Company, Ham Farms, Dole Food Company Inc., McCain Foods Limited, Carolina Innovative Food Ingredients, The Kraft Heinz Company, A.V. Thomas Produce, Inc, Jackson Farming Company, Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc., J.R. Simplot Company, Jackson's Honest, Urban Platter, Nestle, Idahoan Foods, LLC, Aunt Bessies Limited, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the sweet potatoes market.
- In July 2020, The Kraft Heinz Company’s brand launched new baby food product line, HEINZ BY NATURE, in Canada. The new product line will have 40 SKU’s in multiple flavors such as Pear/Sweet Potato/Plum and Blueberry/Apple/Oat. With this the company has further expanded their baby food market in Canada.
- In October 2019, Nestle’s brand Gerber formed a partnership with TerraCycle, to launch a nationwide recycling program. Through this, both the partners hope to eliminate waste and support the recovery of hard-to-recycle baby food packaging.
Exhibition, partnership, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the sweet potatoes market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for palatability modifiers.
Customization Available: North America Sweet Potatoes Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from source-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.