North America Tissue Regeneration Market By Components (Cell Therapy, Stem Cell Therapy, Stem Cell Sources, Existing and Development-stage Stem Cell Products, Tissue Vascularization, Cell Culturing, Small Molecules and Biologics, Others), Raw Material (Synthetic, Genetically Modified, Biological), Application (Cardiovascular Disorders, Oncology, Dermatology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Centers, and Laboratories), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Tissue Regeneration Market
North America tissue regeneration market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the incidence for chronic illness, adoption for new consumers and using biomarkers for treatment of illness.
Market Definition: North America Tissue Regeneration Market
Tissue regeneration is the removal and restoration of tissue that is weakened or impaired by regeneration and substitution. The need for tissue regeneration is motivated by congenital abnormalities, disorders, or tissue damage induced by diseases. This technique involves a tissue engineering system that preserves, replaces and enhances impaired tissue structure. The tissue regeneration cycle helps to increase the life expectancy of people by removing weakened tissues, including the kidneys. Regenerative medicine has the ability to overcome the lack of organ donors at present.
- Incidence for chronic illness is driving the growth of the market
- Adoption for new consumers is propelling the growth of the market
- Using biomarkers for treatment of illness is boosting the growth of the market
- Global government contracts and investments is contributing to the growth of the market
- Stringent regulatory systems is hampering the growth of the market
- Immunological and inflammatory reactions is hindering the growth of the market
- Issue of exhaustion is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: North America Tissue Regeneration Market
- Cell Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Stem Cell Sources
- Existing and Development-stage Stem Cell Products
- Tissue Vascularization
- Cell Culturing
- Small Molecules and Biologics
By Raw Material
- Genetically Modified
- Cardiovascular Disorders
By End User
- Ambulatory Centers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Swiss company Xeltis reported the completion of $11.69 million Series D investment round to finance its valve and vascular research services. Funding was supported by established private and institutional investors, including all VCs that have already funded the venture. Cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death worldwide. Xeltis devices are designed to allow the normal regeneration of the blood vessels of the patient and therefore cardiac function through a therapeutic technique called ETR (Endogenous Tissue Restoration).
- In October 2018, Geistlich Pharma North America, Inc. announced the adding of Geistlich Fibro-Gide to its Collagen Matrix Series. Made of Type I and Type III collagen, the Geistlich Fibro-Gide is a smart-linked, an exceptional form of cross-linking, which offers elasticity, resilience and density strength. Positioned as an alternate connective tissue graft, the Geistlich Fibro-Gide is much ideally suited for the production of soft tissue between natural teeth and implants. Geistlich Fibro-Gide, on the other side, is indicated for the reconstruction of alveolar ridges for prosthetic rehabilitation and for root-covering depression defects.
North America tissue regeneration market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tissue regeneration market for North America.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America tissue regeneration market are Isto Biologics, Athersys, Inc., Cerapedics.Inc, Cook, CryoLife, Cytori Therapeutics Inc, KCI Licensing, Inc., Mesoblast Ltd, Cytomedix, Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Organogenesis Inc, Orthopeutics,, U.S. Stem Cell, Inc, Genzyme Corporation., Vericel, Wright Medical Group N.V., among others.
Research Methodology: North America Tissue Regeneration Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America tissue regeneration market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)