North America Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer Market By Type (Laboratory, Online, Portable), Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Technology (High Temperature Catalytic/Combustion Oxidation (HTCO), Ultraviolet (UV) Oxidation, Persulfate-Ultraviolet or Heated-Persulfate Oxidation, Wet-Oxidation Method, Others), Application (Liquid Sample, Solid Sample), End User (Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverages, Chemical, Energy and Power, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Paper, Semiconductor, Environment, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 392.78 million by 2027. The investment by government for developing waste and wastewater treatment facilities and growing demand of high purity water for various industries such as semiconductor, pharmaceutical and many others are major factors for the market growth.
Stringent environmental regulations in American markets regarding wastewater treatment are further driving the market growth. The competition in the market is getting severe as market players are expanding their presence, service and support for the U.S. market.
- In February 2020, the ECD company launched its next generation total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer for treating municipal and industrial wastewater. This will help the company to not only increase its efficiency but also reduce its operating costs.
This total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market is segmented on the basis of type, component, technology, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, North America total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market has been segmented into laboratory, online and portable. In 2020, laboratory is holding the largest market share in this region due to increased use of online TOC analyzers due to its process automation in the North American regions is driving Online segment growth. Rising adoption of total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer to measure the samples instantaneously is further supplementing the online segment growth.
- On the basis of component, North America total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market has been segmented into hardware, software and services. In 2020, hardware segment is dominating the largest market share as push towards digitalization and growing integration of IoT to increase the efficiency of the product is allowing the hardware segment to dominate the market.
- On the basis of technology, North America total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market has been segmented into high temperature catalytic/combustion oxidation (HTCO), ultraviolet (UV) oxidation, persulfate-ultraviolet or heated-persulfate oxidation, wet-oxidation method, others. In 2020, high temperature catalytic/combustion oxidation (HTCO) segment dominates the market due to Wwde use of HTCO technology due to its capability to remove both organic and inorganic particles is fuelling the growth of high temperature catalytic/combustion oxidation (HTCO) segment. Its high efficiency to breakdown complex organic compounds is further accelerating the adoption of HTCO technology.
- On the basis of application, North America total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market has been segmented into liquid sample and solid sample. In 2020, liquid sample is dominating the market as the growing demand from the government bodies and agricultural industry to analyse soil samples is driving the growth of solid sample segment.
- On the basis of end user, North America total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market has been segmented into pharmaceutical, food and beverages, chemical, energy and power, oil and gas, petrochemical, paper, semiconductor, environment, others. In 2020, environment is dominating the total carbon analyzer market due to the use of pure and ultra-pure water in wafer manufacturing. Increasing number of circuits which require TOC analysis with extreme accuracy is further supplementing the growth of this segment.
Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer Market Country Level Analysis
Total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, component, technology, application and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in North America total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The U.S. is dominating the total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market due to wide adoption of online TOC analyzers as it is able to automate the whole process of measurement and analysis. North America total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market is growing due to stringent environment regulations by government regarding wastewater treatment.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Online TOC Analyzers
Total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer Market Share Analysis
Total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer market.
The major players covered in the report are O.I. Corporation / Xylem Inc. (A Subsidiary of Xylem), Teledyne Tekmar (A Subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies Incorporated), Hach (A Subsidiary of Danaher), Shimadzu Corporation, MEMBRAPURE, ECD, Endress+Hauser Group Services AG, METTLER TOLEDO, Skalar Analytical B.V., SUEZ, Beckman Coulter, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Danaher), TORAY ENGINEERING Co., Ltd. (A Subsidiary of TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.), Comet Analytics, Inc., LAR Process Analysers AG, Eltra GmbH, Elementar, Analytik Jena AG, and TE Instruments among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In August 2020, Beckman Coulter, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Danaher) announced that it will be collaborating with Fry Laboratories, LLC and BioID Genomics, Inc., for development of next-generation sequencing diagnostics for coronavirus. Apart from being unique and efficient, this collaboration will help the company to develop a possible solution for COVID-19 and to generate profits.
- In May 2018, TE Instruments announced their own TOC/TNb analyser, for the very first time. This analyser contains enhanced performance features due to its integration with the latest technology. Not only it has a smaller but also it provides optimal service to consumers without any hiccups. This will help the company to expand its Xpert series product portfolio and generate more revenue.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer through expanded product range.
Customization Available: North America Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.