North America Transplant Diagnostics Market By Product and Services ( Reagents and Consumables, Instruments, Software and Services), Technology ( Molecular Assays, Non-Molecular Assays), Transplant Type ( Solid Organ Transplant, Stem Cell Transplant, Soft Tissue Transplant), Application ( Diagnostic Applications, Research Applications), Organ Type ( Kidney, Liver, Heart, Lung, Pancreas, Others), End User ( Independent Reference Laboratories, Hospitals & Transplant Centers, Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Transplant Diagnostics Market
North America transplant diagnostics market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing the number of transplantation procedures increase in public-private funding for goal research operations and technological developments in the area of transplantation diagnostics.
Market Definition: North America Transplant Diagnostics Market
Transplantation is a means of transferring the body to treat organ failure, such as the heart, chest, pancreas, liver, or kidneys. Human leukocyte antigens (HLAs) are the major human histocompatibility mechanism regulated by chromosome six chromosomes. Diagnostic HLA screening was conducted to assess the quality of tissue between the donor and the recipient for organ or bone marrow transplantation. 9.6 million cancer deaths were the second leading cause of death in 2018 globally, according to the World Health Organization, Approximately one out of six cancer deaths.
- Increasing the number of transplantation procedures is driving the growth of the market
- Technological developments in the area of transplantation diagnostics is propelling the growth of the market
- Increase in public-private funding for goal research operations is boosting the growth of the market
- Rising loads of infectious diseases is contributing to the growth of the market
- The high cost of HLA matching with PCR and NGS devices hinders the growth of the market
- Adoption and demand for refurbished medical equipment and tools in emerging regions is hindering the growth of the market
- The vast distance between organ donation and transplantation annually restricts the growth of the market
Segmentation: North America Transplant Diagnostics Market
By Product and Services
- Reagents and Consumables
- Software and Services
- Molecular Assays
- PCR-Based Molecular Assays
- Real-Time PCR
- Sequence-Specific Primer-PCR
- Sequence-Specific Oligonucleotide-PCR
- Other PCR-Based Molecular Assays
- Sequencing-Based Molecular Assays
- Sanger Sequencing
- Next-Generation Sequencing
- Other Sequencing Molecular Assays
- PCR-Based Molecular Assays
- Non-Molecular Assays
- Serological Assays
- Mixed Lymphocyte Culture (MLC) Testing
By Transplant Type
- Solid Organ Transplant
- Kidney Transplant
- Liver Transplant
- Heart Transplant
- Lung Transplant
- Pancreas Transplant
- Other Organ Transplantations
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Soft Tissue Transplant
- Diagnostic Applications
- Pre-Transplantation Diagnostics
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Histocompatibility Testing
- Blood Profiling
- Post-Transplantation Diagnostics
- Pre-Transplantation Diagnostics
- Research Applications
By Organ Type
By End User
- Independent Reference Laboratories
- Hospitals & Transplant Centers
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, CareDx announced that a strategic partnership has been developed with NanoString Technologies to create the HistoMap gene expression profiling method for the identification of allograft rejection in transplant biopsy tissue. Under the terms of the agreement, CareDx must combine its expertise and donation registries with the NanoString nCounter program and its newly established Human Organ Transplant Panel—770 genes.
- In August 2019, Viracor Eurofins, a pioneer in transplantation screening, has confirmed its scientific partnership with the Northwestern University Clinical Transplant Center, a specialist in strong organ transplantation medicine in North America via high-impact studies and clinical training programmes. Such experimental partnership will further confirm the innovative analysis acquired by the recent acquisition of Transplant Genomics Inc.(' TGI') by Eurofins and its blood gene expression study, TruGraf . TruGraf is capable of effectively preventing "silent" subclinical renal rejection in clinicians with normal renal function.
North America transplant diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of transplant diagnostics market for North America
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America transplant diagnostics market are Luminex Corporation., QIAGEN Hologic, Inc., GenDx, Abbott., Illumina, Inc, Merck KGaA, Omixon Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, BD, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., CareDx, Inc.,, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Immucor, Inc., among others.
Research Methodology: North America Transplant Diagnostics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America transplant diagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)