North America Warm Water Aquaculture Feed Market By Water Type (Freshwater, Saltwater), Species (Carps, Catfish, Barramundi, Pike Perch, Tilapia, Sturgeon, Yellow Tail Kingfish, Eel, Sea Bass, Sea Bream, Grouper, Meagre, Rockfish, Sole, Turbot, Milk Fish, Others), Feed Type (Starters, Grower Feed, Fry Feed, Functional Feed, Broodstock Feed, Organic Feed, Others), Nature (Conventional, Organic), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Aquaculture is a farming of fish or water species in ponds, recirculating tanks and others. The aquaculture has long history from ancient era there are many recent developments occurred in aquaculture industry. Warm water aquaculture practices started in 1990 when building of concrete tank started for fish farming and production taken in extensive level to meet the market need. To provide required amount nutritional feeds the warm water aquaculture feeds are introduced in the market. Currently market of warm water aquaculture feed has witnessing stronger growth due to increased demand for more healthier and fresh fish foods. Many players are introducing the strong product offering while some of them are forming strategic partnership to cover maximum market geographically.
North America warm water aquaculture feed market is projected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Warm Water Aquaculture Feed Market
North America warm water aquaculture feed market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on the basis of water type, species, feed type and nature.
- On the basis of water type, the market is segmented into fresh water and salt water
- On the basis of species, the market is segmented into carps, catfish, tilapia, grouper, barramundi, milkfish, sturgeon, Eel, sea bass, sea bream, yellowtail, kingfish, meagre, sole, turbot, pike perch, rockfish and others
- On the basis of feed type, the market is segmented into grower feed, starters, functional feed, fry feed, broodstock feed, organic feed and others
- On the basis of nature, the market is segmented into conventional and organic
Competitive Analysis: North America Warm Water Aquaculture Feed Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are BioMar Group, BIOMIN Holding GmbH, Aller Aqua Group, Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL, Adisseo, Purina Animal Nutrition LLC., Alltech, Rangen Inc, THAN VUONG COMPANY LTD, BRF, Cargill, Incorporated., Nutreco N.V., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Calysta, Inc., Spectrum Brands, Inc., Solvay, Kemin Industries, Inc., Bio-Oregon, TECHNA SA, Evonik Industries AG and Avanti Feeds Ltd among others.
- In March 2019, Spectrum Brands, Inc showcased their product portfolio at Global Pet Expo show conducted in Orlando. The Global Pet Care division of Spectrum Brands, Inc introduced and showcased their products offering for pet customers. Tetra, aquatic nutrition provider, brand of Spectrum Brands, Inc showcased their product and technology for aquaculture industry. Through this they targeted the aquaculture industry which helped them to increase their customer base.
- In March 2018, Cargill, Incorporated introduced new platform for the aquaculture customers. The new digital platform “iQuatic” has been launched by company to manage shrimp farming activity such as water quality, control excess feed into pond and sustainability. The company is introducing digitalised solution for aquaculture industry to make easier operations which has helped the company to attract major customer base with huge support.
- In May 2016, Calysta, Inc., introduced new protein developed for the fish, pet food and livestock market. The company introduced FeedKind protein for the global market which is based on natural gas for energy source and nutrition. Feedkind has been developed in their England based production plant with the help BioProtein A/S technology, which is acquired by company in year 2014. Through this introduction, the company has strengthened their product portfolio for markets such as U.S., Japan, Europe, China, South-East Asia and Australia.
Research Methodology: North America Warm Water Aquaculture Feed Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.