North America Wood Based Panel Market, By Product (Plywood, MDF, HDF, OSB, Particleboard, Hardboard, Fiberboard, Cement-Bonded Particleboard, Oriented Strand Board, Lumber Panels, T-Beam Panels, Stress-Skin Panels And Others.), Distribution Channel( E-Commerce, OEMS, B2B, Specialty Stores And Others), Thickness (9 MM, 10 MM, 18 MM, 20 MM, 40 MM, 50 MM and others), Application (Outdoor Door, Window Trim, Ceiling Wall, Mantel, Floor And Others), End-User (Residential Building, Commercial Building, Hotels, Vila, Hospitals, School, Malls, And Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
The wood based panel market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 12.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 427,973.50 million by 2028. Low product cost coupled with superior properties of wood panels, including strength and durability is boosting the market.
Wood-based panel is a common term for an array of different board products, which have a good range of engineering properties. While some panel types are relatively new on the market, others have been developed and successfully introduced more than hundred years ago. However, there are panel types having a long history of continuous optimization are still a long way from being fully developed and they perhaps will always have a chance for improvement. Technological developments on the one hand and new market and regulative requirements, along with a steadily changing raw material situation, drive continuous improvements of wood based panels and their manufacturing processes
The rise in demand for wood based panels due to escalation in the number of investments in the construction of new commercial spaces worldwide propels the demand for the global wood based panel market in the forecast period. However, the emission of gases and dust during the manufacturing process may hamper the growth of the global wood based panel market in the forecast period.
The wood based panel market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and wood based panel market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The wood based panel market is segmented on the basis of the product, distribution channel, thickness, application and end users. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the wood based panel market is segmented plywood, MDF, HDF, OSB, particleboard, hardboard, fiberboard, cement-bonded particleboard, oriented strand board, lumber panels, t-beam panels, stress-skin panels and others. In 2021, Plywood segment is expected to dominate the market due to high impact resistance and strength offered by wood based panels.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the wood based panel market is segmented into e-commerce, OEMS, B2B, specialty stores and others. In 2021, B2B segment is expected to dominate the market because of several major players in the market. The presence of major players boosts the market growth by launching new products in the market.
- On the basis of thickness, the wood based panel market is segmented into 9 MM, 10 MM, 18 MM, 20 MM, 40 MM, 50 MM and others. In 2021, 18 MM segment is expected to dominate the market because it rising investments in the construction of new commercial spaces.
- On the basis of applications, the wood based panel market is segmented into outdoor door, window trim, ceiling wall, mantel, floor and others. In 2021, floor segment is expected to dominate the market because of the easy availability of wood based panel products in a broad range of colors, grades, and sizes which boosted the growth of this segment.
- On the basis of end-users, the wood based panel market is segmented into residential building, commercial building, hotels, Vila, hospitals, school, malls, and others. In 2021, residential building segment is expected to dominate the market due growing public-private partnerships for the development of the construction sector in emerging economies such as U.S. has accelerated the growth of the market.
Wood Based Panel Market Country Level Analysis
The wood based panel market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, product, distribution channel, thickness, application and end users as referenced above.
The countries covered in North America wood based panel market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
U.S. dominates the North America region due to higher usage of wooden products in construction industry.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising consumer spending on wood based panels in the renovation of homes and furniture is boosting the market growth of wood based panel market.
The wood based panel market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape of Wood Based Panel Market Share Analysis
The wood based panel market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to wood based panel market.
The major companies which are dealing in the wood based panel market are EGGER Group, West Fraser, Kastamonu Entegre, Georgia-Pacific, ARAUCO, CANFOR, Weyerhaeuser Company, Dongwha Group, Binderholz GmbH, Kronoplus Limited, DARE, Boise Cascade, Starbank Panel Products Ltd, SONAE Arauco, EVERGREEN FIBERBOARD BERHAD, MIECO CHIPBOARD BERHAD, GREEN RIVER HOLDING CO., LTD., PFEIFER GRUPP, Timber Products and other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating wood based panel market.
- In November 2020, West Fraser acquired Norbord, creating a Diversified Global Wood Products Leader. This acquisition has increased the credibility of the company in the market and thus will help the company in diversifying its business.
- In September 2020, the EGGER Group started production at the new wood-based materials plant in Lexington, North Carolina, USA. This is the 20th plant of the globally active family company and the first EGGER plant in North America. This new production site has increased the credibility of the company in the market and thus will help the company in strengthened its footprints in the U.S.
Customization Available: North America Wood Based Panel Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.