U.S. Driving Simulator Market By Type (Modular Design Simulator, Multi-Driving Simulator Station), Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), Driving Training Simulator Type (Compact Simulator, Full-Scale Simulator, Advanced Simulator), Application (Training, Transport Authorities, Entertainment, Research & Testing, Schools and Universities, Others), Vehicle Type (Car, Truck, Bus, Heavy Equipment, Motorcycle, Rail, Others), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: U.S. Driving Simulator Market
Driving simulator market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1,138.04 million by 2027. Growing need for better driving skills is driving the market growth.
Increasing number of vehicles worldwide with increasing number of driver training seekers and stringent government regulations for traffic management and improved road safety generates need for driving simulator machines which are of great benefits in terms of training and evaluation of driving skills. With increasing traffic, simulator market can be seen as an opportunity however high initial investment act as barrier to growth.
This driving simulator market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
U.S. driving simulator market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on the basis of type, offering, driving training simulator type, application, and vehicle type. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the driving simulator market is segmented into modular design simulator and multi-driving simulator station. In 2020, modular design simulator holds largest market share in type segment considering majority of the driving simulator manufacturers offer modular design simulator. On the other hand, multi-driving simulator station has less number of applications which results in reduced production.
- On the basis of offering, the driving simulator market is segmented into hardware, software and services. In 2020, offering segment is dominated by hardware as hardware of driving simulator such as gearbox, LCD screen and others cost higher than its software. Also high initial costing of hardware allows it to grow at higher CAGR.
- On the basis of driving training simulator type, the driving simulator market is segmented compact simulator, full-scale simulator, advanced simulator. In 2020, compact simulator holds largest market share in driving training simulator type segment as compact simulators are cost effective, require less maintenance and are easy to operate; however full-scale simulator is growing at higher CAGR considering better graphics and fast learning features.
- On the basis of application, the driving simulator market has been segmented into training, transport authorities, entertainment, research & testing, schools and universities and others. In 2020, training dominates the application segment and expected to grow at higher rate in forecast period due to its highest application in different sectors such as commercial, military & defense and others.
- On the basis of vehicle type, the driving simulator market has been segmented into car, truck, bus, heavy equipment, motorcycle, rail and others. In 2020, vehicle type segment is dominated by car considering driving schools installing driving simulators for better drive training and imbibe government regulations in their training. However, truck is growing at higher CAGR as truck simulator is rapidly adopted by military, municipal and transport services for further risk lowered on road driving.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario. Also, presence and availability of German brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Driving Simulator in Automotive Industry
Driving simulator market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales and impact of technological development in driving simulator and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the driving simulator market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Driving Simulator Market Share Analysis
Driving simulator market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, German presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to U.S. driving simulator market.
The major players covered in the report are L3 HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES, INC., FAAC Incorporated, DORON PRECISION SYSTEMS, INC., Bosch Rexroth Corporation (A Subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH), Moog Inc., NVIDIA Corporation, IPG Automotive GmbH, VI-grade GmbH (A subsidiary of Spectris), Mechanical Simulation Corporation, ANSYS, Inc., AVSimulation, VDI - Only in Simulation, dSPACE GmbH, rFpro, Excel Driver Services, Virage Simulation Inc. among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of driving simulator market.
- In April 2020, FAAC Incorporated launched simulation-based situational awareness training; which is launched to make the roads safer by providing simulation training to individuals of the worse-case scenario without any real accidents. The new training will increase the customer base of the company.
- In July 2019, L3 Technologies and Harris Corporation announced merger to form L3Harris Technologies, Inc. This merger offered solutions for aerospace and defense applications, thus increasing the customer base and revenue of the combined companies.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for driving simulator.
Customization Available: U.S. Driving Simulator Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.