GlobalUV Stabilizers Market By Type (Hindered Amine Light Stabilizers (HALS), UV Absorber, Quenchers), Application (Floor Coating, Decking, Automotive Coating, Furniture Coating, Adhesives & Sealants, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global UV Stabilizers Market
Global UV stabilizers market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 2.1 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the increasing demand for wood coatings in North America and rise in the demand for greenhouse film.
Market Definition: Global UV Stabilizers Market
UV stabilizers are widely used for inhibiting degradation and to improve the physical properties of a polymer by maintaining its appearance, flexibility and strength. In this, the UV absorber helps in absorbing the harmful ultraviolet radiation and HALS (Hindered Amine Light Stabilizers) inhibits degradation of the polymer. There is growing demand of UV stabilizers for adhesives & sealants, furniture coating, automotive coating, decking, floor coating and other applications.
- Increasing demand for wood coatings in North America; this factor will drive the market in the forecast period
- Increasing demand for greenhouse film will also act as a driver for the market in near future
- Strict governmental regulations; this factor will hamper the market to grow in the forecast period
- Volatility in the prices of raw materials, will also act as a restraint for the market growth
- High production cost of UV stabilizers will also restrain the market in near future
Segmentation: Global UV Stabilizers Market
- Hindered Amine Light Stabilizers (HALS)
- UV Absorber
- Floor Coating
- Automotive Coating
- Furniture Coating
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Building & Construction
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, SK Capital Partners, a company who is focused on specialty materials, pharmaceuticals and chemical sectors, acquired SI Group, a manufacturer of performance intermediates and additives. SI Group has their presence in all the five continents. This will help SK Capital to expand their business across the globe
- In November 2017, Songwon Industrial Co Ltd added two new products in their UVAs portfolio, namely, SONGSORB CS 384–2 and SONGSORB CS 400. The product SONGSORB CS 400 provides high thermal stability and minimizes migration. Such new launches will help the company to grow in this market
Global UV stabilizers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of UV stabilizers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global UV stabilizers market are BASF SE, Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd., Clariant AG, Solvay SA, Altana AG, Adeka Corporation, Addivant, Valtris Specialty Chemicals, Lycus Ltd., Mayzo, Inc., Everlight Chemical Industrial Corporation, Adeka Corporation, Chemipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd., Chitec Technology Co., Ltd., Sunshow, Everspring Chemical Co., Ltd., Ichemco SRL, Lambson Limited, MPI Chemie B.V., Qingdao Jade New Material Technology, and others.
Research Methodology: Global UV Stabilizers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved