Global Video Surveillance as a Service Market By Type (Hosted, Hybrid, Managed), Vertical (Commercial, Infrastructure, Residential, Military and Defense, Institutional, Industrial), Component (Hardware, Software/ Analytics), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Video Surveillance as a Service Market
Global Video Surveillance as a Service Market in estimated value from USD 2.29 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 11.16 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 21.90% in the forecast period of 2019-2026., The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Video Surveillance as a Service Market
Video surveillance as a service is basically a surveillance followed with cloud computing. This service collectively includes storage, video recording, alerts, remote viewing, and cyber security. Video surveillance discards the necessity of storing data of each and every recorded video from each camera as it gets saved in cloud and can be accessed from a smartphone or tablet app or web browser. They are used for any kind of monitoring. This trend has significantly adopted across the globe due to major concerns of public safety and increasing need for remote access of the video surveillance data.
- Low rate of investment at initial level to avail VSaaS services drive the market for the future.
- Falling prices of the IP Cameras, makes it easier and cost effective to install security solutions.
- Increasing demand for real-time and remote access for video surveillance data
- Rising concerns for public safety and security. Consumers are demanding more physical security as seen by growth of installed IP camera-based surveillance systems across global communities.
- Technological advancements in the camera and network technology
- Privacy concerns and misuse of data and the presence of various hackers who hack into personal accounts and disrupt technology.
- Slow internet speed hinders the he growth of video surveillance, acting as an obstacle in its continual growth.
Segmentation: Global Video Surveillance as a Service Market
- Enterprises and Data Centers
- Banks & Financial Institutions and Atms
- Water Facilities
- Oil & Gas PipelinesTelecommunication Sites
- Amusement Parks
- Public Recreation Areas
- Transportation and City Surveillance
- Military and Defence
- Prisons and Correctional Facilities
- Educational Buildings
- Religious Buildings
- Government Buildings
- Manufacturing Plants
- Software/ Analytics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- 9th May, 2018 Canon by acquiring BriefCam Acquisition will further expand and grow its Video Surveillance. BriefCam is an Israeli based video synopsis and machine learning Solutions Company. This enables the R&D of innovative and exhilarating solutions, stepping into to new markets, more powerful vertical solutions, and the potential to perform even more effectively.
- 3rd April 2019. Camcloud Enhances Cloud Video Surveillance Platform with Advanced Camera Analytics. With Advanced Camera Analytics Camcloud has escalated its video surveillance. Camcloud has begun its new and innovative solutions that assist advanced, license free camera analytics from Hanwha Techwin. It enables its users and dealers to attach numerous cameras, while putting an end to the need for exclusive on-site hardware. The Camcloud and Hanwha Techwin America partnership brings in a market-unique video surveillance as a service (VSaaS) solution that completely changes how Hanwha Techwin cameras can be configured for the cloud.
- 18th June 2018. A future marriage has been declared between Hikvision and Eagle Eye Networks, as the mutually stimulate cyber-resilience. In order to make the cyber-resilience network more powerful, the CCTV giant company, Hikvision and the leader in video surveillance, Eagle Eye Networks, have entered into a technology partnership. Such a partnership would provide high scalability and increased performance.
Competitive Analysis: Global Video Surveillance as a Service Market
Global video surveillance as a service market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of video surveillance as a service market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Video Surveillance as a Service Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in video surveillance as a service market are ADT, Alarm.Com, Axis Communications AB., Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH, Brivo., Camcloud, CameraFTP, Eagle Eye Networks, Cloudastructure, Inc., ControlByNet, Duranc, Envysion, Inc., Eyecast Inc., Genetec Inc., GeoVision Inc., Envysion, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Ivideon, MultiSight, Napco Security Technologies, Inc, Nest Labs, Pacific Controls., Sensormatic Electronics, LLC., TimeTec Cloud Sdn. Bhd., Tyco and others.
Research Methodology: Global Video Surveillance as a Service Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved