Asia-Pacific Bioinformatics Market is expected to grow rise in the demand for protein sequencing in the biomedical industry. Increasing Initiatives from governments and private organizations are also expected to further boost market growth.
Rise in the demand for advanced computational tools in biological research have propelled the demand for bioinformatics. However, lack of well-defined standard format for data integration is hindering the growth of the market.
Asia-Pacific Bioinformatics Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the market in China holds the highest market share followed by Japan and South Korea. Market leader is Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, which caters to almost 16.50% market share. Some of the recent developments by the company are:
- In June 2021, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated announced that the company will be acquiring the laboratory services business of Mercy. Through this, the company will provide access to innovative, quality, and cost-effective laboratory services to deliver affordable patient care throughout the Midwest, thereby increasing its customer base.
- In April 2021, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated and Blueprint Genetics presented an insights of genetic testing at the virtual 2021 American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG) Annual Meeting. With this, the company will be able to diagnose several inherited disorders across various medical specialties. Moreover, this will also enhance its brand recognition.
Trends Impacting the Market
Now the question is, which other countries Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, BGI Group, and Dassault Systèmes are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has forecast a large growth of the bioinformatics sector in China market and the market leaders are targeting Japan and South Korea to be their next pocket revenue for 2021.
Asia-Pacific bioinformatics market is becoming more competitive with companies such as, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, BGI Group, Dassault Systèmes, and others. These are the top dominating companies in the bioinformatics market and have launched advanced services and solutions in the market. The data bridge market research new reports highlight major growth factors and opportunities in the Asia-Pacific bioinformatics market.
Asia-Pacific Bioinformatics Market Developments
- In December 2020, Agilent Technologies Inc. announced the launch of the Agilent 7850 ICP-MS System, a new ICP-MS instrument that includes new smart capabilities to help ICP-MS analysis workflows avoid frequent time traps. The 7850 ICP-MS combines market-leading performance with new smart software features that bring sophisticated capabilities to the routine ICP-MS laboratory, building on decades of innovation. This will offer the clients to be more productive and efficient while still delivering high-quality results.
- In April 2021, BGI and the Ethiopian Biotechnology Institute (EBTi) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on the HPV Genotyping Pilot Project and technological relations. The MoU aims to work together to finish the HPV genotyping pilot project and complete 2000 sample screens obtained from Ethiopia under the EBTi's supervision in close collaboration with the HPV consortium, which BGI will then genotype. Through this partnership with national and international institutions, BGI can now organize, lead, and coordinate biotechnology and emerging technology research and development with other institutes across the country.
- In June 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and Newomics partnered to create a new native liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry platform. This cooperation includes Newomics expertise in developing novel and integrated precision medicine platforms and solutions with Thermo Fisher's cutting-edge LC-MS technologies to boost micro flow throughput and resilience in proteomics and biopharmaceutical applications of LC-MS (Liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry). The partnership will combine Thermo Fisher's next-generation LC-MS equipment with Newomics' Microflow-nanospray Electrospray Ionization (MnESI) source to deliver high-sensitivity and high-throughput LC-MS analysis of bioorganic compounds while keeping their native state. With this partnership, the company can now provide easy analysis of large native protein complexes and their mixtures in the laboratory.
Scope of the Bioinformatics Market
Asia-Pacific Bioinformatics market is segmented on the basis of countries into China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
All country based analysis of the Asia-Pacific bioinformatics market is further analyzed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation:
- On the basis of type, the Asia-Pacific Bioinformatics market is segmented into sequencing platforms, knowledge management tools, bioinformatics software, and services.
- On the basis of sector, the Asia-Pacific bioinformatics market is segmented into medical biotechnology, academics, animal biotechnology, and forensic biotechnology.
- On the basis of application, the Asia-Pacific bioinformatics market is segmented into preventive medicine, molecular medicine, personalized medicine, genomics & drug development, cheminformatics and drug design, proteomics, antibiotic resistance, evolutionary studies, waste cleanup, veterinary science, transcriptomics, metabolomics, and others.
- On the basis of purchase mode, the Asia-Pacific bioinformatics market is segmented into group purchase and individual purchase.
- On the basis of omic technology, the Asia-Pacific bioinformatics market is segmented into genomics and proteomics.
- On the basis of gene type, the Asia-Pacific bioinformatics market is segmented into DNA and RNA.
- On the basis of end user, the Asia-Pacific bioinformatics market is segmented into research and academic institutes, clinical research organization, biopharmaceutical companies, pharmaceutical companies, research laboratories, hospital, and others.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific bioinformatics market is segmented into direct tender and third party distributors.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/asia-pacific-apac-bioinformatics-market
Key Pointers Covered in Asia-Pacific Bioinformatics Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Market Size
- Top to Bottom Market Analysis
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different Countries
- Market value and over view of Asia-Pacific Bioinformatics market
- Company profiling of top eight players of Asia-Pacific Bioinformatics
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- SOPHiA GENETICS
- DASSAULT SYSTEMES
- DNANEXUS, INC.
- Syntekabio, Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Accely Group
Above are the key players covered in the report for Asia-Pacific bioinformatics market https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=asia-pacific-apac-bioinformatics-market
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Bioinformatics market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Manufacturer, Healthcare Industry, Scientists, Research Laboratories
- Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Browse in Healthcare Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/healthcare/