Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Underground Mining Equipment Market is growing with factor such as increasing demand for coal in energy sector. Growing demand for metals in different industries has also given a boom to the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) market
Surging of underground mining equipment industry in the North America region is leading to the significant growth of underground mining equipment market. However the high cost of the equipment and mining regulations have decreased the demand of the market
Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Underground Mining Equipment Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the market of underground mining equipment in Russia has the highest market share followed by Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Belarus and Rest of Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). Market leader is Komatsu Ltd. which accounts an estimated market share of approximately 13.61% in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) underground mining equipment market. The Company has gained outstanding sale by providing continuous varied product portfolio, financing solutions and other strategies in the underground mining equipment market.
- In October 2021, Komatsu Ltd. announced that they are collaborating with Proterra Inc, a leading innovator in commercial vehicle electrification technology, and Komatsu Ltd. They will be collaborating to electrify next-generation underground mining machines using Proterra’s battery technology. Here Proterra will supply its H Series battery system technology to the company for the development of battery-electric LHDs, drills and bolters for underground hard rock mining. Thus the company will be able to bring zero-emissions mining solutions to underground hard rock.
Trends Impacting the Market
Now the question is which other regions Komatsu Ltd., Sandvik AB and AB Volvo are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has estimated a large growth in Russia and the market leaders targeting Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan to be their next revenue pockets for 2022.
The underground mining equipment market is becoming more competitive every year with companies such as Komatsu Ltd., Sandvik AB and AB Volvo as they are the market leaders for underground mining equipment market. Data Bridge Market Research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in underground mining equipment market.
For more analysis on underground mining equipment market, request for a briefing with our analysts https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=commonwealth-of-independent-states-cis-underground-mining-equipment-market
Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Underground Mining Equipment Market Development
- In December 2021, Sandvik AB announced the acquisition of the South African based company Kwatani, a leading supplier of screens and feeders for the mining industry. The company will be reported in Stationary Crushing and Screening division in Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions. Thus the acquisition will help the company to expand its product portfolio and presence in South Africa.
- In June 2021, Hyundai Doosan Infracore unveiled the DL380-7, one of its new -7 Series wheel loaders at World of Concrete 2021. The Doosan DL380-7 is the company's next-generation wheel loader, replacing the DL350-5. The standard bucket of the DL380-7 has a 7% larger capacity than the DL350- 5's. Thus, the company will be able to offer the loader with improved rear visibility and productivity.
Scope of Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Underground Mining Equipment Market
Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Underground Mining Equipment Market is segmented on the basis of countries into Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Belarus and Rest of Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS.
- All country based analysis of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) underground mining equipment market is further analysed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation. Based on mining equipment, the underground mining equipment market is segmented into mining dozers/loaders, mining drills, mining haulers and others. Based on power output, the underground mining equipment market is segmented into less than 500 hp, 500-2000hp and greater than 2000hp. Based on mining method, the underground mining equipment market is segmented into longwall mining, room and pillar, block caving, shrinkage stopping, sublevel caving, cut and fill mining and others. Based on movement based, the underground mining equipment market is segmented into wheeled and crawler. Based on drive type, the underground mining equipment market is segmented into human drivers and autonomous. Based on application, the underground mining equipment market is segmented into metal mining, coal mining and non-metal mining. Based on purchase mode, the underground mining equipment market is segmented into rented/leased and new purchase. Based on operating weight, the underground mining equipment market is segmented into more than 14,000kg and less than 14000 kg. Basis on propulsion type, the underground mining equipment market is segmented into diesel, electric and CNG/LNG/RNG.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/commonwealth-of-independent-states-cis-underground-mining-equipment-market
Key Pointers Covered in Underground Mining Equipment Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
- Market Size
- Market Standards and Changes
- Market Trials in Different Regions
- Market Requirements in Different Regions
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different Regions
- Sales Data for Market Competitors
- Market Key Vendors and Disruptors Study
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- AARD Mining Equipment
- AB Volvo
- Boart Longyear
- Epiroc AB
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Hyundai Doosan Infracore, Komatsu Ltd.
- Liebherr, Liugong Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Metso Outotec
- MINE MASTER LTD
- QINGDAO FAMBITION HEAVY MACHINERY CO., LTD.
- Sandvik AB
- SANY Groups
- Terex Corporation
- XCMG Group
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of underground mining equipment, contact us https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=commonwealth-of-independent-states-cis-underground-mining-equipment-market
Research Methodology: Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Underground Mining Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Product Managers, Financial Institutions, Managers and Industrial Professionals among others
- Supply Side: Service Providers, Product Managers, Product Designers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Browse in Automotive Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/category/automotive