The respiratory diagnostics industry will relinquish an approximated estimate at a frequency of 7.5% for the projection space of 2020 to 2027 with factors such as increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases and raising number of smokers and consumption of alcohol. Increasing diagnostics healthcare expenditure also acts as a major factor for the growth of the respiratory diagnostics market. Growing diagnostics rate especially for respiratory allergic and rising cases of COVID-19 have increased the demand of respiratory diagnostics has also given a boom to the global respiratory diagnostics market.
Technological advancements in respiratory disease testing have propelled the demand of the respiratory diagnostics market. However, the high cost of diagnostics instruments and kits and increasing usage of refurbished products have decreased the demand of the respiratory diagnostics market.
Global Respiratory Diagnostics Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the market for respiratory diagnostics in North America has the highest market share followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Market leader is Abbott which accounts an estimated market share of approximately 21.60% in the global respiratory diagnostics market. The company has gained outstanding sales by providing advanced prescription digital therapeutics.
- In September 2020, Abbott launched Panbio COVID-19 Rapid Test in France. This new devices has the capability to test nasopharyngeal swab for COVID-19 infection and is one of the rapid and portable testing device. This launch of diagnostic test by the company has enhanced its credibility in the market.
Now the question is which other regions Abbott, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd. are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has forecasted a large growth in North America respiratory diagnostics market and the market leaders targeting the U.S. and Canada to be their next pocket revenue for 2020.
The global respiratory diagnostics market is becoming more competitive with companies such as Abbott, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd. These are the top dominating companies in respiratory diagnostics market and are launching more new software and services in the respiratory diagnostics market. The Data Bridge Market Research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the global respiratory diagnostics market.
For more analysis on the global respiratory diagnostics market request for a briefing with our analysts https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-respiratory-diagnostics-market
New Market Development
- In August 2020, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd signed a collaborative agreement with Regeneron in order to develop, manufacture and distribute REGN-COV2 which is an antiviral antibody combination manufactured by Regeneron. This collaboration allowed the company to penetrate its root in global respiratory diagnostics market.
Scope of the Global Respiratory Diagnostics Market
Global respiratory diagnostics market is segmented on the basis of countries into the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, rest of Europe, Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, rest of South America, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Israel, Egypt and rest of Middle East and Africa.
- All country based analysis of the global respiratory diagnostics market is further analyzed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation. On the basis of product & services, the respiratory diagnostics market is segmented into instruments and devices, assays and reagents and services and software. On the basis of test type, the respiratory diagnostics market is segmented into traditional diagnostic tests, mechanical tests, imaging tests and molecular diagnostic tests. On the basis of diseases, the respiratory diagnostics market is segmented into chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), lung cancer, asthma, tuberculosis, bronchitis, pulmonary fibrosis and other diseases. On the basis of end user, the respiratory diagnostics market is segmented into hospital/clinical laboratories, physician offices, reference laboratories and other end users. On the basis of distribution channel, the respiratory diagnostics market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales and other.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-respiratory-diagnostics-market
Key Pointers Covered in Global Respiratory Diagnostics Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Market Size
- Top to Bottom Market Analysis
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different Countries
- Market Value and Over View of Respiratory Diagnostics Market
- Company Profiling of Top Eight Players of Respiratory Diagnostics Market
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- GE Healthcare (a subsidiary of GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- COSMED srl
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- MGC Diagnostics Corporation
- bioMérieux SA
- Carestream Health
- Seegene Inc.
- SDI Diagnostics
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of respiratory diagnostics companies’, contact us https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-respiratory-diagnostics-market
Research Methodology: Global Respiratory Diagnostics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Manufacturers, Healthcare Industries, Pulmonologists, Lab Professionals, Doctors, and Research Laboratories
- Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
- Global Respiratory Care Devices Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market – Industry Trends - Forecast to 2026
- Global Pulmonary/Respiratory Drug Delivery Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Browse in Healthcare Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/healthcare/